Chapter 51

VICTORY P.O.V.

I didn't know Magic was pregnant again.! I thought to myself sitting at my desk again. This was gonna be extra hard than. After seeing Mr Martavion with his shirt off baby he just do something to a girl. He's the total package and I want a piece of that bad.!

Magic dont even know what to do with his fine ass. I would literally let him have his way with me.

Hi you must be for Mr Jackson? I greeted the people who was coming in.

Yes we are.! An older white man smiled.

Well follow me right this way into our meeting room. Help yourselves to any drink or snack over there. Mr Jackson will be right in. I smiled leaving the room.

A lady stood back that was with the group. "Can I help you" I asked coming back in front of my desk.

No.! She said nervously. After a few moments standing there Martavion came out his office and she couldn't say his name any faster. Oweee was he cheating on Magic?

Ragain? He asked unsure and an unwanted tone.

Hey how are you? I just wanted to chat with you quickly before the meeting.! She said with a smile touching his chest. Why was this hussy touching all over my man.! Well Magic's man.?! She got us fucked up.

About what? It's important that I hurry up and start this meeting.! He said taking a step back from her a bit.

Of course, shall we.! He said holding his arm out in the direction of the meeting room for her to walk first.

I started to clean around the receptionist area and the main areas of the lobby. One thing I liked to do was keep it spotless around here.

After hours in the meeting room Martavion came out smiling shaking hands with I'm guessing the head guy of the party. "Well Mr Jackson I think the investment is a great idea and I am willing to make you partner.!" The guy said smiling.

And I'm accepting.! Martavion laughed shaking his hand. I went into the meeting room and began to clean up.

Thank you.! He said coming in to collect his lap top and phone.

It's no big deal. I've been cleaning for weeks since you was gone.

I've noticed. One of the best things about you being here is that you actually clean. My other assistants would never.

It's a good thing you have me than huh.?! I smiled and laughed.

You can take the rest of the day off. I'll be leaving pretty soon too.

You sure? I can stay and help out with anything. I said coming and standing in front of him sitting on the table.
Martavion it's just some things I been wanting to do for a while.! I said as I spreader my legs.

What.?! His deep voice asked in my ear. I bit my bottom lip and pulled him closer to me. Our lips touched and his was so soft his hands roamed my body as we kiss. He unbuckled my shirt revealing my bare chest as I unbuckled his belt taking his huge dick out his pants.

How bad do you want it? He asked biting his bottom lip. I put one leg up moving my thong to the side as I gently massaged my clit.

I want you so bad.! I said as I licked my fingers. He pulled me to the edge of the table and slid in me slowly. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I was feeling every inch of him. He pushed deeper and slower as a smile krept upon his face.

I been waiting for this for so long.! He said going faster maki g my moans turn into screams as he bent over and kissed me fucking me nice and hard. His dick was so big.!!!!

Hello.!!! Hey.? Did you hear me.?! Martavion yelled snapping his hands in my face.

Huh.?! I asked jumping back as he knocked me out my daze.

I said you can have the rest of the day off.!

Oh thanks.! I said as I pushed the hair out my face. My panties was soaking wet right now.

Are you okay? Do you need a ride home or anything?

No um I'm fine. Sorry.! Some times I get star strucked when I see a handsome man for too long.! I said giggling.

Well that could be dangerous I'll see you tomorrow.! He said grabbing his things and walking out. I heard his office door close and I sat down in disbelief. Like victory you gone have a whole entire sex day dream in his face. I huffed my breath.

I just bet he has some of the best sex too.!