Chapter 53

MICAH P.O.V.

How that song by Beyoncé go "Haloooo, I can see ya Halo, Haloooooo.!" I laughed playing around singing to Halo as I cleaned my room.

You play to fuckin much.! She laughed historically.

Dead ass doe that's my shit.! I seen this tweet earlier it was like guys that listen to Beyoncé need they dick sucked.! I said busting out laughing.

I seen that too but it said girls who listen to Durkio need they pussy are.! She laughed.

Oh wow I think you just made that up mmmhmm.! I said in a suspicious voice.

Cause I did.! She said laughing extra hard.

Owee you little sneaky sneak you.! I said laughing, making my bed. "Nah but I'm ready to see you.! I jie miss yo big head ass. What you doing?"

Nothing laying here on the phone with you. I'm hungry I might go downstairs and make some food.

Owee bring me some.!

I ain't taking that hour and a half drive to yo house.

Wow that hurts.!!

You'll live.! She said laughing.

Hey Micah.! Miracle called out to me coming in my room.

Yooooo what's up princess?! I asked taking my AirPods out.

Can I talk to you for a minute?

Yeah sure, you okay?

Yeah.....

Let me call you back baby.! I said into the phone to Halo. She agreed than we hung up.

What's up? I asked giving my attention to my little sister.

She came in all the way and closed the door before sitting at my computer chair. "TJ took the wrong bus on purpose.! I seen him get dropped off by his real mom this morning.!"

What.?

Yeah he didn't even wait for me. We was suppose to get on the bus together this morning and he got on the wrong one. Than I seen him get dropped off by his mom just before our first class.

Did you tell mommy or dad?

No....should I?!

Yeah.! I knew something was off about that boy.! Know what matter fact we are going to watch him. Next time he takes the wrong bus text me and ima follow the bus and see where he goes.

Okay.! Make sure you take pictures too.

I will, don't worry.!