Chapter 35

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Baby.?! I called out to Legend.

Yeahhhh.!?

What do you want to eat.? I'm starving.

I don't know. You bouta go out.? He asked coming in the room.

Yeah, I was going to look around the town maybe shop than I was going to get some food.
Wanna come with.?

Nah, I'm tired you need some money.?

No.! You already gave me some money.! I laughed.

Okay, okay.! I hear you. Nah but I'm good I'm bouta take a shower than go ahead and take a nap just get me whatever you get you.

Okay, love you.! I kissed his lips and grabbed my purse. He walked me to the door making sure I pulled off before going back into the house. I felt like a brand new woman honestly. Sex with Legend was amazing. It was 10 times better too because we was in love with each other. The first two times it hurted but now it was all pleasure. I wanted it more and more after every round. It seemed like he was bigger and better too. I definitely see why he had so many bitches and so many bodies. He was big and could fuck fuck. He lasted a long time.

I plugged a mall into my GPS and we wasn't that far from one. Shopping was my happy place. My dad always said I was my mother's child.

I didn't see much of anything here. This mall was wack.! I also was looking for like the high end designer stuff. A new Chanel bag was definitely calling my name.

I stopped at Benihana's and got us hibachi for dinner. When I came out it was getting pretty dark. I called Legend but he didn't answer. Must of still been sleep.

After I pulled out this all black benz pulled out behind me. It seem like every turn I made so did they. I pulled over into this gas station and sat for a second. They was two pumps away from me. I pulled off snd soon as I did they did too. My mom said make three rights than a left and that's how you know if somebody is following you.

I started to get scared so I grabbed the phone to call Legend. I was going home. He finally answered sleepily.

Bae I'm being followed.! I said cutting his hello off.

By who.?

I don't know I stopped to get our food I came out of Benihana's and this black benz pulled out behind me literally been making every turn I turn and every stop I make. I'm pulled over back in front of a gas station now.

It's a lot of people out there.?!

Yeah and a bunch of other stores.....

Send me your location I'm on the way.

Okay, can we stay on the phone I'm nervous.

Yeah baby.! Don't worry if anything it's probably cause your parents sent somebody to find us. Don't panic.! I could hear him starting his bike up and getting on. "They still there.?!"

Yeah. I can't even see anything cause the windows is so tinted.

Ight I'm like 15 away. When I pull up ima park next to them. Get out and go in the store like your buying something.

Okay.!
I seen Legend pulling up and next to the car. He got off his motorcycle and walked into the store so I did the same thing. I met him in the back by the coolers.

I couldn't see shit either. You alright.?

Yeah.! I'm just ready to go in the house.

Here you ride the bike home I'm going to take the car and shake these Muthafuckas off. Ima call you in like 15 minutes to see if you made it home.

Okay. I gave him the car keys and he put the helmet on me.

You go first don't worry I'll see you in a short. I nodded my head and he watched me walk out the store. I got on his motorcycle and pulled off fast. I seen him come out and go to his car. I got on the expressway and headed home. I was always so scared to ride this bike alone. I got to the house and I sat on the stairs I was waiting for his call. I know it was well over 15 minutes by now.

Hello.! I said answering my ringing phone.

These muthafuckas was definitely following you baby. I don't know what the fuck is going on I'm bouta pull up start packing whatever you can grab just grab it.

Okay.! I ran into the house and started packing our stuff. We didn't have much but I was getting all our stuff together.

Come on you ready.?! He asked grabbing a bag.

Yeah. I followed him to the door and two cars pulled up.

Whatever the fuck happens I love you okay.! Legend said pushing me back behind him. He took his gun from behind his back and gave it to me.

Shots started to fire and he pushed me back into the house closing the door. He bragged a gun from the stand that was by the door and began to shoot back. "Get up stairs.!" He yelled and the door was kicked down. He was starting to fight them. Legend was shot in his side.

Hi Legend you didn't think we would find you.?! A man asked coming in the house laughing. They was beating the hell out of him. "Where's that pretty little girlfriend of yours.!?" The man asked.

Leave her alone.! You want me.! SB you want me not her.! If anything happens to her, I will burn this entire world down.! Legend yelled through his tears.

Shut up boy.! I told you I would find yo ass. Let's go.! They dragged Legend out the house and we made eye contact. I was so hurt I couldn't save him. I seen the cars drive away. I was losing my mind right now. I was crying so hard.

Majesty.? Majesty.? I heard a female voice calling my name. I grabbed Legends gun as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I pointed it at the doorway as tears rushed down my face.

My dad came around the corner. He jumped pulling his gun out. I dropped my gun and ran to my father. "Are you okay? What happened.?!" Where's Legend.?!" He asked all at once examining me.

Daddy I'm sorry.

Majesty.?!! My name was yelled. "Martavion where is my baby.?!" My mom cried coming up the stairs.

Mommy.! I bussed out crying harder hugging my mom. And so did she.!

I went to get us food and noticed this car following me I never came home I called Legend and he met me at a gas station I rode his bike home and he took the car and the car started following him. He was suppose to shake them off but i don't know what happened a few moments after he got here. Two cars pulled up they started shooting and kicked down the doors. Legend told me to hide upstairs and they beat the hell out of him he even got shot and they took him....daddy they took him.!

Who was it baby did they say a name? What kinda cars.?

It was a benz and Legend said the name SB. He said "legend you didn't think I would find you.!" Daddy you have to find him please.!

I will baby I will.! I cried so hard into my fathers arms and he held me tight. This shit hurted so bad. My head was spinning and all I could see was Legends eyes looking up at me while I silently cried.