Chapter 8

MAGIC P.O.V.

Where you going? I asked wrapping my arms around Martavions waist. He was fully dressed and about to head out.

I gotta go handle some late night drops, you gone wait up for me.? He asked biting his bottom lip rubbing on my ass moving my thong out the way.

I might, how long you gone be gone.?

Hour or two...

I'll try.! I giggled as he kissed me than my neck. "Stop if you not gone give me nun right now.!"

If I tease you than you gone be up all night thinking about me eating that pussy until I get back than it's gone be soaking wet waiting for me to slide right in.

You think so.!

Say I'm wrong.?!

Ahhh you wrong.! I laughed walking away. He kissed his teeth and pulled me back to him picking me and laying me on the bed. He untied my robe and kissed my bare chest as he removed my thong. "I thought you was going some where.?!" I said in between moans as he full blown pleasured me with his tongue.

I couldn't help but to cum as hard as I did. He licked me clean and got up smiling. "Now is you gone stay up.?!" He asked grabbing my face. I bit my bottom lip and smiled cause you damn right I'ma stay up. His phone started ringing and he answered it.

Ma bad bra I was eating pussy.! He smiled letting me go walking to his bathroom. "I'm on my way though.!" "When I get back have it ready for me.!" He smiled kissing me before walking out the door.

Ever had a nigga that just made you horny by the way he looked at you.?! I swear Martavion looked so damn good it just made me wanna suck his dick. I be so damn honey like I just can't get enough of him and all we do is fuck.!

____________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

I got in the car and pulled off. I was late picking up these drops from Malachi and Malike. These niggas always waited to late at night to wanna do some shit.

I pulled back behind the club and they both put bags in the trunk and got in the car. I pulled off heading uptown.

You still mad.? I asked Malachi laughing.

Yeah nigga.! Wanna eat pussy when it's business that needs to be done.! He said aggravated making me laugh. "That's the same pussy that's always been there.!"

Don't get mad at me cause we still fuckin and Lani got you on a schedule.!

A schedule.?!!! I wish a bitch would try me like that.! Malike laughed.

Maybe if this nigga would get some on the regular he wouldn't be so pissy.! I laughed mushing him.

Fuck both y'all niggas for real.! He said mad.

Cry baby ass nigga.! But what's up though who this new lil nigga that's Tryna do business.?!

You don't wanna know.! Malike said shaking his head.

Yo brother.! Malachi said annoyed.

My brother who.? I asked confused.

Niggas wheels is running dry and he don't have no connection to a plug. Marcus wanna know if he could get plugged in wit you.!

Helllllll Naw.! Hell Naw that nigga know he dead to me word on my mutha he know he dead to me so why the fuck would he ever in life had a thought that man no fuck that nigga let his ass starve.

Maybe he thought that cause it's been 10 years you ain't on shit with his ass no more.

Ma nigga what.? He backed out on my fuckin wife it's up there.! Out of respect for my parents I didn't lay that nigga 6 ft he lucky I spared his ass. The nigga really was stealing from me though which is the fucked up part cause we suppose to be family.!

No for real facts though kid.! And he the oldest so you would think like nigga not on that type of time.

Yeah he's definitely a goofy and luck you ain't lay his ass down. Cause everybody knows....

Exactly my nigga everybody knows.....nah fuck that nigga.!

I hurried up and made all the drops I had to than got back home to Magic. I was so fuckin horny I was about to fuck her out her sleep. Lately all we been doing was havin sex. I couldn't keep my hands off her. I know she was gone get pregnant by the way we be doing it.

I kicked my shit off and took my clothes off and slid in the bed next to my wife. It's so crazy to me that my baby never want or need for anything in life long as I'm happy she was happy. And I done have her literally everything to show her I love and appreciate her but still her best gift she always says from me is the way I love her. She don't want shit else but love. I swear if I could put all my love in a box with a bow and give it to her I would.!

She was completely naked under the covers. I rubbed on her ass and kissed on her neck to wake her up. I flipped her over as she moaned out her sleep. "Wake up daddy home.!" I smiled spreading her legs apart.

Martavion.?! She moaned my name waking up more and more as I ate her pussy. Soon as she was about to cum I got up and pulled my dick out rubbing it between her lips. Her shit was soaking wet. I slid in her slowly, this shit was so nice and tight. I pushed her legs back and began to fuck the shit out my wife.

I fuck Magic like a slut like I hate her, that rough Shit turns her completely on.! I could have her cumming so quick but tonight iMa take my time with it.