Chapter 182

QUEEN P.O.V.

This campus was so big I damn near got lost a few times. I should of went to a smaller school first. Long as they provided me with a map I think I'll be fine though.

I left the admissions office from talking to my advisor. She told me if I can get a early release from school, graduate early than I can join them for this upcoming fall semester. I was pretty excited for that. This is my third day in New York and I was ready to go from that news.

I made my way back to my truck and plugged matties into the GPS. I was starving and all I could do was think about my burger from the other day.

I went and stood at the counter waiting to order. It was even packed here during the day.

What you doing here Lil bit! A male voice sang from the side of me. Monster came and sat down at the island smiling. "I told you don't be stealing my spot!" He laughed.

I'm not that burger was just so good the other day!

I know! He laughed. "Yo Aunty get my girl a order, extra Mayo no pickles or tomato's on the burger. Double bacon cheese ya heard!" He yelled leaning over the counter.

Okay baby got you! She yelled back. People rolled they eyes at trying to get they orders placed.

How was yo school shit?

It was nice I like it there. I wish I would of been knew it was so big there! Ima definitely need a map just to get to my classes.

That shit is big as hell. You was at the North campus or South?

South!

Oh word, my little sister go there! I can have her show you around when you come back for your classes.

I'd definitely need that!

No doubt we can set something up.!

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

AINT no problem! Ms Mattie brought his food over and he handed her two hundred dollar bills.
"My food and hers keep the change!"

You know you don't have to keep doing that! I have my own money.

I'm sure you do but I real man don't let a lady pull her wallet out. Especially if he got money.

Well I thank you! You gonna have to let me take you out some time since you two for two.

You? Wanna take me out? He asked laughing.

You must don't hear that often.! I laughed.

Not at all! It's cute though. What you about to get into?

Nothing much I was just gonna go back to my room and watch a bit of tv or something.

Me and some of the guys are gonna go by the water I mean I don't know if you wanna hang with a bunch of niggas it might be a couple bitches there but shit they cool. I'm welcoming you if you wanna come!

Umm I'd like to. I'm not gonna be doing much anyways.

Ight ima follow you back to the jawn and you can park your car and jump in with me.?!

Okay sounds like a plan.

Here you go baby! Ms Matties said bring me a bag with my food.

Thank you ma'am! I smiled taking it. I followed him out the door and he walked me to my car. He jumped in this huge all white Tahoe truck. It was clean as hell and tinted out. I pulled off and headed to the motel. I parked my car in front of my room and got out. He pulled up beside me and opened the door. I sat my food in the back on the floor and put my seat belt on.
He drove off heading to the water I'm guessing. He was playing some good music and I was in my phone.