Chapter 145

MICAH P.O.V.

Ima see you at school ight! I smiled as I kissed Queen bye.

Okay baby! She smiled. I got up from the bed and left out. I was tired as a bitch. All week me and Queen been having sex all night long. That Shit was amazing!

I pulled up to Halo house and she came out quick for the first time ever. Hey! She said kissing my cheek.

What up?! I asked licking my lips. I know I was playing a dangerous game but I long as I keep them two away from each other I could make it work I just gotta figure some shit our first.

What's wrong with you? Halo asked.! I really wanted to say "BITCH I HATE YOU AND I HATE IT HERE!" What that Nigga ghost say "Tasha please I just lost the love of my life" 😂

Nun I'm straight....you hungry?

No I'm okay...you sure?

Yeah.

I tried to call you last night but your phone was going to voicemail.

I left my charger in the car and I damn sure ain't feel like going to get it so I let my phone die and I was sleep.

You was sleep early!

Yeah I feel asleep around 8:30-9 something I was tired as fuck.

Well at least your real rested for the day.

I guess! What was up doe.! What you do last night?

Nun really after I realized you wasn't answering I took my ass to sleep.

Ma bad I should of said something.

Yeah I was waiting all day to talk to you I missed you.

Oh did you?

Of course I did! You seem so distracted lately.

I just got a lot on my mind....

That explains a lot....you wanna talk about it! I'm here for you!

I'm ight. I pulled into my parking spot and we got out the car. I'm glad Queen wasn't here yet. We made our way into the school and to breakfast.

We can skip breakfast....I got something you'll
Like to eat! Halo smiled as we entered the cafeteria.

I'ma lil tired still and not in the mood for sex.

Micah you haven't touched me since we been talking again. What's going on?!

Nothing you gotta give me some time to get back into the swing of us! I never said we was back together or anything but give me some time Halo. You cheated on me and I'm just not ready to take you back and everything you come with, with open arms yet.....

It's cause you was messing with Queen!

She has nothing to do with anything that damn girl don't even wanna look at me yet alone talk to me. Stop bringing her up!

I'm just saying Micah cause every since you let that girl get in your head you been acting strange to me. If you want me to fall back than ight I will! She said through her tears.

I grabbed her arms before she walked away and pulled her in to hug me. I can see that Halo was very sorry and she was trying but I was confused right now my damn self.

How about you spend the night with me tonight at my dads. I suggested.

Are you sure?

Yeah! I'll be there when I get out of practice and we can order food and shit.

Okay! She smiled wiping her tears. I wiped her face and let her go. She walked out the lunch room and to her group of friends that was in the hallway. I seen Queen come in from the other side of the room and I left out the cafeteria. It wasn't safe to be In the same room with both of them. I was gonna have to come up with something to tell Queen why I can't come tonight. This was not a situation I wanted to be in!

___________________
LATER ON

I picked up my phone and dialed Queen's number. She answered on the first ring. "Hey!" She said shyly.

What you doing beautiful!

I am making the bed....they just brought it and sat it up. The couches did as well. I just wanna say thank you again.

Your welcome!

What do you want for dinner?

Damn I can get use to this everyday. Getting fucked and fed daily yeah this was for me! I laughed making her laugh.

Shut up stupid! What you want?

That's why I called actually I'm not gone be able to make it tonight don't be mad at me! My mom asked me to watch the baby her and my dad got some shit to do and My sister staying at her boyfriends so I'm on babysitting duties.

Awww it's okay! That little guy is so cute.!

Thanks. I'm bouta leave practice in a second so once I get in the house and shit ima call you back.

Okay baby drive home safe! She said smiling through the phone.

Fa sho! I hung up the phone and texted Halo I'm on my way. I grabbed my shit and gave a pound to my brother. I got in the car and bussed down my Gatorade. I was tired as fuck!

I pulled up to get Halo and than went to my dad house. She ordered us some food from this place called grannys. They had the best soul food in town. I usually got the fried chicken with a side a Mac, yams, and greens with the cornbread and a peach ice tea.

I got out the shower and put in some boxers and got in the bed with her. She was watching some show and on her phone eating already. I grabbed my food and ate a little bit.

I was tired as fuck. I grabbed my phone checking it. Queen called me once and texted me twice. Her last message was a goodnight message. Ima just tell her I was knocked out after practice and shit.

Halo laid beside me so I turned my phone off and laid back. She started rubbing on me and one thing was leading to another. I grabbed a condom and bussed her down real quick. I fell asleep on her ass.