Chapter 55

VICTORY P.O.V.

I laid in bed with a wondering mind.... I was in Martavions home.! My body and mind was excited. Magic was so lucky she got the chance to fall in love with him.....their house was so beautiful and even their kids. She knew what she was doing sis secured the fuck out this bag.

If he's still like how they said he was back in the day than he'll be easy to please. Knowing someone is a hoe they'll always be a hoe.

I got up because the whole entire house was quiet and I was so horny. I went up to their bedroom just to get a glimpse of Martavion while he was sleeping but the shower water was running.

I opened the door slowly and Magic was laying so peaceful holding her pregnant belly it almost made me sick. I rolled my eyes hard at the sight of her. Honestly she really didn't even deserve Martavion she uses the fuck out of him.

I wondered around the room and found his closet. It smelt so good in here. Everything had his masculine scent and cologne. I made my way to the bathroom the shower was on and he was in there. His body was so muscular. His tattoos was glistening from the water. The water dripped down his body making me wet all over. I couldn't help to began touching myself and rubbing my clit just watching him.

I bit my lip hard to contain my moaning just as I was climaxing he was finishing in the shower. I can't believe is came this hard, I can imagine what it's going to be like once I actually do get the chance to have him inside me.

The water turned off and Magic was starting to wake up a bit. I ran into his closet so fast and behind the open door. He came in the closet flickering the light on with NO  towel on wiping the water off of the back of his neck and back.

I wanted to take a chance and get off again but I know that'll make me get caught. After he put lotion on he put on a pair of draws. His dick was big, thick, and long just how I imagined it to be.

He turned the light off and left the closet getting in the bed next to Magic.

You okay baby? He asked her laying next to her.

No I'm not feeling good, can you go get me my meds from downstairs please.! She asked half sleep. Her voice pissed me off making me roll my eyes.

Yeah I'll be right back. He said before kissing her. She got up and went to her bathroom and was throwing up. I used the opportunity to run back to my room.

I desperately wanted to go downstairs while he was down there but I know the hold up would only make Magic suspicious. I really gotta work on getting her out the picture. Like she's had enough of using him and the way she use to talk about him you can't turn no hoe into a husband.