Chapter 78

Before i get this started i want y'all to know i am doing a t-shirt sale! All my new t-shirts from my Broken Hearted Collection i just released yesterday (on my Instagram @Adifferent_Vibe_) are all $25 dollars right now. Message me and tell me your from WATTPAD and you'll get an extra 10% off.!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

I was in pain for a few days all I wanted was my bed. In all honesty I felt like if I left the house again I was either gonna get kidnapped or die for sure this time. I haven't talked to Martavion in I don't know how long. He stormed out the house and never looked back......

Hey mom.! I heard Majesty voice coming in my room as I left the bathroom.

Hey.! I said giving her a forceful smile.

You okay need anything?

No I'm fine, can you just wake me up when my massage therapist get here and call Bella for me.

Yeah what do you want me to tell her?

That I just need an emergency check up, this baby isn't moving that much but it's on a static nerve and I'm hoping the massage will help a bit. She'll know what I'm talking about.

Okay I got you.! Want anything to eat or drink?

No baby thank you.!

Ma where's dad? Machi asked coming into the room.

I don't know why?

I think somebody followed me home?!

What you mean? What happened?

I was leaving the gym and it was a blacked out impala sitting in the lot by my car. I pulled off so did they. I didn't think nothing of it at first but than I went to wawa and there they was too. I hit three lefts than a right and they was at least 2 cars behind me. Hit the Eway did the dash and came straight home but I thought I seen them drive past the house a couple minutes after I came down the driveway.

Did you get a chance to see my n the car at all?

No not at all. I had my gun but it just didn't feel right.

Where is everybody?!

Miracle should be downstairs or with TJ I dropped them off at the mall earlier I don't know if they got back or not. Micah and Legend playing the game in the game room. Majesty answered.

I want everybody downstairs in the game room now! I said sternly. They rushed out my room and downstairs l. I grabbed my phone to call miracle but she didn't answer. TJ didn't answer his phone either. I grabbed my crocs and a jacket as I called Martavion.

Machi was being followed home and Miracle and TJ aren't answering their phones. Call me! I said into the phone as I grabbed keys from the key bored. "Majesty I am going to the mall.! Make sure nobody leaves.! Just in case they come back. They aren't answering I'm going to get them. See if y'all can get a hold of your father.!" I said before leaving out the house. One thing I don't do is play about my kids!

__________________
MIRACLE P.O.V.

I followed TJ out the mall. Something was just telling me it's something not right with him. He got on the bus and I snuck behind him. It was east because he think we went our separate ways with our friends.

The bus ride was like 20 minutes long. He got off and I got off at the next stop after him. I walked downstairs the street until I seen him go down this back alie. I know this neighborhood my dad and uncle Malachi did work around here. My daddy took me with him a couple times that's how I remember.

TJ went inside this old building and I went right behind him hiding behind garbage cans. He stopped in his tracks just as I was about to move and turned around. His eyes got big and he pushed me down.

Why are you following me? He questioned in a whispering tone.

Why are you leaving the mall is a better question.?! I asked folding my arms.

Miracle this isn't a safe place for you....you need to leave.!

Why? Are you seeing your real mom again?

How do you know that?

I followed you before.! My mom and dad is gonna be pissed off about this. Whatever your hiding you need to come clean about it now.!

I'll explain everything later please leave. He said frantically.

TJ.! A woman's voice called out loudly.

Before he could push me out the door way he was hiding me behind him as two
Men came in the same door we did. A lady walked around the corner with a cigarette in her mouth. She was his mom.! Two other dude with big guns walked beside her.

What do we have here.?! She asked taking a puff of her cigarette.

Mom she was just leaving.! TJ said in a panic.

No....she's perfect.! She said with a devilish smile.

__________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

I literally looked in every single store. My kids was no where in this mall. I even had security calling and calling their names over the loud speakers of the mall and they patrolled the parking lots. My nerves was so bad I was shaking.

Hey Mrs Jackson.! Kennedy one of Miracles friends smiled as she greeted me.

Hey, have you seen Miracle or TJ? I asked stilling around me.

They left soon as they got here. They got on the bus Miracle didn't say where she was going she just said she was gonna follow him and she would be back soon.! Kennedy explained.

___________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

So what type of wine you like? I asked Ragain as I sat on the couch in my hotel room.

I'm into Stella Rose right now.! She said smiling as I handed her the glass.

Yeah this blueberry joint smooth as hell. It's always good after a good dinner. Which was very amazing by the way.

It was.! You always know where the best places are.

I do, do a lot of research. I laughed. She pushed her hair out her face in the looks of dizziness.

Where the bathroom.? She asked with a smile.

Straight back! She got up and excused herself leaving her purse to sit in her seat as she got up. She walked to the bathroom slowly as her dress arised above her ass, as she walked! She closed the door with a smile. I stood to my feet taking my tie off, un buckling my cufflinks, than unbuckling my shirt. I placed it on the couch gently before pulling my gloves out my pocket. I could hear her stumbling around and the water running. I opened the door and Malachi walked in. A loud thud hit the bathtub and I pushed opened the bathroom door. Ragain had fell into it knocking the curtains down. I turned the water off as her drowsy eyes looked at me in fear as I leaned against the door frame putting my gloves on.

Right now you may feel weak, tired, and like your body is extremely heavy and you want to fall asleep. That is Triazolam going through your blood right now! It's a hallucinogen drug. By the time I am done talking to you, you will black out and not remember anything that is about to happen to you within the last 48 hours!

This last 48 hours you te me everything I want to know and hear you may have a chance at living. If you do not tell me what I want to hear you will die.! I said as I bent down to her.

Please Martavion.! She managed to get out.

Beg God for Mercy not me.! I smiled winking at her. I stood back to my feet as she entered her final stage of black out.