Chapter 47

TJ P.O.V.

Mom.! I called out walking through the warehouse. "Moma.!" I yelled again just before I reached her office.

Hey baby.! She said coming from around the corner smiling.

Heyy.! I gotta hurry up, I took the wrong bus on purpose. What do you want me to take with me?

Nothing today! Wheres Tavion?

He left days ago on a business trip to help Majesty boyfriend or something like that.....

So you left there alone with Magic?

Yeah and everybody else too.

Did she announce her pregnancy yet?

How you know she pregnant?

I'm your mom I know everything! Make sure when she does you get all the Information...

Information like what?

Like her due date...what she's having....what hospital she's delivering at...

Okay....anything else?

No.! I'll see you this weekend.

Okay.! My mom kissed my cheek and held my hand walking me to our car downstairs.

Have a good day today, text me okay.!

Okay love you.! I kissed my mom cheek as I got in the car. Our driver Ernie pulled off taking me to school. I had him drop me off at the corner so nobody wouldn't see me get out the car.

Heyy, you got on the bus without me?! Miracle said as she wrinkled her nose placing her hands on her hips.

Yeah I got on the wrong bus so good thing you didn't! I laughed it off.

Oh, well you almost missed first period. My mom packed an extra lunch for you too. She said giving me a small cooler bag. "She made your favorite, a salami sandwhich and plain  chips,  and baked you fresh cookies this morning. "

She baked me fresh cookies? I asked surprise. "My mom has never done that.!

Well my mom is really big on making sure we have a great day and lunch is an important part so she goes above and beyond to make us smile.

You have the best mom ever.!

I know.! Do you need help getting to your classes?

No I'm actually my first class is right there. Thank you.!

No problem see you later. Just text me if you need help with anything.

Okay thank you.!

Hey Miracle.! Some girls called out to her. She smiled and waved at them.

See you later bro.! She smiled before walking over to her friends. "That's my brother.!" She smiled as the girls asked who I was smiling over towards my way.

That was close. I stuffed my lunch bag into my locker and headed over to my class. I hated starting over and going to new schools. I wish I was still in Cuba. I can't wait until we leave. I know my mom has a plan I only know what she's told me.