Chapter 75

MARTAVION P.O.V.

You still don't wanna talk to me? I asked Magic coming into our bedroom. She was just getting out the shower, she jumped because I scared her.

I think the baby isn't gonna make it.! She blurted out. She was crying and her eyes was extremely red. I pulled her into hug me and wrapped my arms around her tight.

Don't say or think like that Magic.!

It hasn't moved in days no matter what I do Marcus was beating my ass.....kickin me and everything.! Martavion my baby is dead.! She said breaking down crying.

Get dress and I'm gonna take you to the hospital right now.! I licked my lips and let go of her. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She walked away from me going to her closet. I went back downstairs to the kitchen with my brothers and parents.

Marcus has to die.! I said sighing in frustration. Marcus was my older brother. He was my blood. I know this game can turn the closes people to you against you. He's crossed to many lines and this I wasn't gonna stand for.

I agree.....him and his three bitches robbed us, kilt innocent people for no reason. He damn near kilt me not only that but he kidnapped me and Magic.! He beat the hell out of her. I was about to die down there....Malike yelled in anger. He had black eyes, bruises, a broken arm, busted lips, bleeding from his head, and he was shot twice.

Magic said she haven't felt the baby move in days....she thinks it's dead.! I said wiping my face. The whole mood in the room shifted in seconds. It was filled with sorrow and pain. "He won't stop at anything to get to me and my money.! He has to die and family doesn't have to with anything any more. I spared his life all these years but this.....this was the icing on the cake. Mom....dad I'm sorry.!" I said before getting up. Seeing the hurt in my parents eyes put me between a rock and a hard place. Everyone knows Marcus has to die and I'm not gonna do anything fast and settle. It's gonna be a slow painful death.....

Magic came down the stairs dressed. I grabbed the keys from the bored and helped her to the car. She could bearly walk. Malike and Malachi came along because Malike needed to get checked out too.

I pulled up to the emergency room and carried my wife in and got a doctor right away. Magic feel alseep shortly after they hooked her up to all these monitors. He beat her real bad. I don't know who looked worse her or my brother. I swear I was gonna make Marcus pay for everything he ever done.

Hi Mr Jackson I'm Doctor Jones we have good news and bad news.! She said with a smile. "Would you rather your wife be woke for this?"

You can tell me....if it's bad news she'll probably take it better from me.

Okay..... in that case the bed news is that whatever blunt force object she was hit with made the placenta detached from her uterine line. That can cause some issues for the rest of the pregnancy. That brings me to the reason she probably hasn't felt the babies move because the placenta has moved to in front of her uterus meaning she wouldn't be able to feel anything.

Wait I'm sorry babies?

Well we wanna wait until we get an ultrasound tech in for an ultrasound but a second heart beat was detected. However I can not fully say to the fullest that there is a second heart beat but it is a very strong one.

But the baby or babies are okay?

The heart beat is strong so it's still in there. But I can't confirm or deny everything.

Thank you doctor.! I shook her hand and she smiled before walking out the room.