Chapter 134

MICAH P.O.V.

I pulled into my usual parking spot at school and my brother parked next to me. He had Heaven in the front seat and Halo sat in the back. I'm glad my windows was tinted the fuck out. What was they even doing here? After they walked into the school first I waited awhile than I went in.

I went upstairs to my locker and pulled out my phone to text Machi. I seen Queen walk past me from the corner of my eye. I closed my locker and chased after her.

Heyy! I've tried to call you a few times this weekend. I said licking my lips. She had her make up done to perfection and looked so beautiful.

Yeah umm I was busy with school stuff and stuff....

You good? I was worried about you.

I'm fine I gotta go!

What's the rush? I grabbed her hand as she was about to walk away. She flinched a bit and I hugged her. "I missed you!" I said looking down at her. Usually Queen could put on a huge front like she was so happy and always had a smile.....but you could tell she was sad and something was bothering her.

Micah I think it's best we just leave each other alone....I got enough on my plate.

Well let me help you! I can take care of you....

I was taught at an early age not to depend on no man ever, and even my brother proves that to me everyday.

Well I ain't him! I want to help you.

Help me for what? Micah I'm not a charity case! She said angry snatching her arm back and backing away from me.

I never said you was....

You fuckin acting like it!

No I'm not, you know I like you so what's up?

I find that really hard to believe! I told you I didn't wanna be a rebound....

Your not a rebound what is you talking about?

Just forget it! She had tears in her eyes and was about to walk away. I pulled her back to me and she couldn't look me in my eyes.

What's going on Queen?

You pocket dialed me Saturday while you was with Halo......I heard everything how you told her not to worry about me...she asked you did you love me! I even heard y'all say I love you back to each other and kissing. I got real shit to deal with not wondering if your playing with me or not. I told you y'all was still in love with each other and we should of just been friends....I'm not mad though I knew this would happen! Hope she makes you happy. She walked away wiping the tears from her face.

FUCKKKKKKKKKK! I pulled my phone out and went downstairs my call log. I did pocket dial her. Fuck how could I been so fuckin stupid.

Heyy you! Halo said coming over to me as she walked down the hall. All the niggas was sweatin her.

What up! I still was giving her the cold shoulder it wasn't like we was together. I just didn't wanna leave her in a fucked up predicament.

Heard the news? She asked excitedly.

No what?

We transferred here! I thought your brother would of told you by now.

Naw he didn't....

Wow maybe he wanted it to be a surprise! She smiled eagerly hugging my waist.

Maybe! I gotta get to class. I smiled a bit pushing her away from me. Now Queen definitely was never gonna forget me.