Chapter 174

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I pissed through my pain in a cup and sat it on the drop box. I walked out and went to my exam room. I pulled my phone out looking at the messages that Brittany sent me. I went to my call log to call Magic but I know she doesn't want shit to do with me.

Hey Mr Jackson?! A nurse smiled coming I to the room.

Sup man! Look I need some antibiotics or somethin.

What's going on? We are waiting for the labs to come back. On your intake form you put itching and burning and green stuff ouzing out? Are you sexually active?

Yeah...umm.. all that!

How many partners?

Um ima man ima keep it real I been getting around a bit...6 maybe 7 it was some drunk shit. I slipped up with one or two females.

Okay! When did you notice the burning and oozing sensations?

I been burning for three days and the oozing just started like two days ago.

It definitely sounds like you have an STD. We did run some test and I'll be back with some results shortly. He said shaking my hand and getting up to leave.

Fuck! I need a fuckin drink after this shit! I honestly don't even remember how many bitches I been fuckin on but I know I wasn't raw dogging nobody but Kai and Brittany so it was one of them bitches. Fuck Magic is going to kill me!

Mr Jackson?! A voice sang with a knock on the door. The doctor came in with a smile like he was happy to bring bad news.

Hi, how you doing? I asked shaking his hand.

I'm great here to bring you some news. The test came back and we see that you have gonorrhea, chlamydia, and a UTI from drinking. You have a lot of liquor in your system.

How long it's gone take to get rid of this?

It can take up to 14 days to get rid of both. We sent over some antibiotics to your pharmacy and we are going to give you a boost shot with antibiotics. You can't have any sexual contact until the antibiotics are completely gone and you are retested to make sure you are safe.

Ight!

Drink plenty of fluids to help clear the UTI as well bud. Can I do anything else for you?

Nah thanks! I was pissed the fuck off.