Chapter 153

MAGIC P.O.V.

I placed all of our clothes into the trash bag and took them outside in the back yard and put them on the grill to burn all of them.

I went back in the house and washed and soaked my hands and arms in bleach and soap to get the gun powder and residue off my hands. I put on a set of gloves and stripped our guns and sat them in the bag by the front door for Martavion to handle.

I finished off with going upstairs and grabbing some draws, socks, a t-shirt, and some sweats out for Martavion for when he got out the shower. I went to my bathroom and took a nice long hot shower.

I got out wrapping my body in a towel. I felt so fresh! I dried off and went to my closet. Martavion came in after me and kissed my cheek.

Thank you baby! He said kissing me again.

Welcome, the guns are by the door downstairs in the safe.

Ight ima go in a minute. You gone be up for a minute?

Probably not I'm tired!

Ima be quick....

Bae every time you say your gonna be quick your never quick!

I swear I'm going to get rid of them make this stop right quick and dip.

I'll be back ight.!

Mmmhmm! He kissed me again

_____________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

If my theory is right than I'll know who's behind all this! I pulled into the drive way and got out the car. I wrong the door bell back to back to back.

Coming! She yelled before she got to the door.
She opened the door and looked shock. I was too but I didn't show It.

Look you can say I told you so! She cheated with the Nigga! I yelled pissed off mad.

What! I told you so....come in! I went into her house and sat in the couch.

Man I don't wanna hear all that....I grabbed her face kissing her so passionately. She was getting into the kiss. I layed her on the couch. She put her legs in the air, kissing her ankles examining the anklet and blue butterfly tattoo. I'm never wrong.!

Martavion! She moaned with her eyes closed. I pulled my gun out putting it to her head.! She jumped as she opened her eyes.

Don't move bitch! I said sternly. "Now I know your a bright Lil bitch but uhh you didn't set me up. Who are you working for?"

I can't tell you!

You don't have a fuckin choice! I put the barrel of my gun in her mouth. "Are you going to tell me?" She shook her head yes.

Marcus! It's Marcus! Me and him where lovers. He made me introduce myself to you that night at the club. He put me on to game about you. Said you was a whore and get around. He said I can get into your head by fucking you. He said you didn't really love you wife that you was using her for the good girl she really is cause if it ever came down to it she'll take your rap and do a whole life sentence. He told me to get close to you but i ended up falling in love with you so i knew I could only be your friend after i seen how much you loved her. He told me it'll be a half a million at the end waiting on me!

Where is Marcus?

I don't know! He tells me where to meet him which is usually this tan and White House on riverside last one on the right at the dead end.

When is the next time you'll be meeting him there?

Tomorrow night!

Where is my money? My bedroom on the floor.
I pulled the trigger shooting her face off. You cross me you won't have a open casket.

________________________
ANONYMOUS P.O.V.

I sat on the couch drinking tea. I heard two
Knocks on the door. I got up and opened the door. It had to be Ciara. Damn bitch forgot her key.

A bag sat on my doorstep she must ain't want the money. I opened the bag and ahead was in it. It was Ciara's. I dropped the bag running back into the house. I grabbed my keys and jumped in the car.