Chapter 143

MAGIC P.O.V.

I walked into Chanel to see what was new and what I could buy today! I always thought I spent way to much money in here. But it's like I'm investing in myself because a few months ago I bought some Chanel stocks for myself and each of my children. So I don't be feeling half as bad anymore.

Helloooooo! Monica said coming from the back.

How are you! I asked excitedly hugging her.

I'm great just got back from Dubai thanks to you! She laughed.

Oweee Monica I am not coming in here no more, yo ass went to Dubai on a commission check?! I laughed.

AND DID!!!! Was out there for 3 weeks! Me and my husband had the time of our lives.

Awwww I'm glad y'all was able to do that! I'm so happy for y'all. How was it?

It was amazing!

Well don't be leaving me for to long again! Your staff attitude sucks and I missed you so much.!

I missed you too! I'm getting on their asses they know they suppose to treat my girl amazing when you walk in here.

No but seriously I am so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself send me pictures.

I will! How are you? I seen everything on the news what happened with you and Martavion! How's the baby?

He is amazing! He's the most precious thing ever. All his siblings are in love with him.! Me and Martavion are good, he saved my life!

You know he loves the hell out of you when he goes to extreme measures like that.

That's what I say! I giggled pushing my hair out my face.

Hey Monica your conference call on line one! Her assistant sang coming from the back.

Hey Judy! I waved.

Okay coming!

Hey how are you! And okay!

I have to go but let's do lunch or something soon.

Yes just text me and don't forget to send me the pictures!

I won't babe! We have each other air kisses and a hug and she ran off to the back with Judy following her.

Damn you must be like a super super super VIP customer in here! A male voice said with laughter from behind me.

I turned around to see my trainer Jordan from the gym. I bussed out laughing. "Ummm something like that!"

Damn as you should, a beautiful black woman like yourself deserve all the finer things in life.

I definitely try to spoil myself when I'm not worried about my kids.

You got kids?! He said surprised.

Yeah I have 5! Just had a son a few weeks ago.

Word? Damn you don't even look like you even had a baby or any baby's in that matter.

Yeah right I'm big as hell!

Nah you perfect....I wouldn't of never thought you just had a baby.

Well thank you! I giggled.

Ya man lucky....

My husband is very lucky!

Husband.....I should of known you was wifed up! He laughed.

What about you? I see you in here shopping....for your wife?!

I am very much single! I'm looking for something for my daughter. She's turning 18 graduating with a 4.2GPA and I'm just trying to show her some finner things in life because she deserves it. And on top of that she got into Harvard.