Chapter 42

LANI P.O.V.

Guess who I was with.! I smiled happily cheerful.

Who? Harmony asked coming and sitting next to me at the island.

Magic.! And we ran into Ms Donatella herself.!

What mom are you serious??!!!

Yesss baby.! Magic said she was going to put in a word for you. I guess Majesty is going to do a shoot for her in Italy some time this summer. Magic said she would pull some strings.

Mom this is so big do you know what this would mean for me.?!!

I do baby.! Plus your way prettier than Majesty so I know many more castings crews would want you after they see that.!

Oh my god I'm so excited I need new head shots.! I need to go make a call.! She jumped up and down extremely excited.

Hey baby.! Malachi smiled coming in the house from the garage.

Hey.! I said dryly rolling my eyes.

What's wrong with you?

Where's our money?

What?

You heard me Malachi where is our money? I just don't understand how Magic know all these rich people and her and Martavion just got so much money.?!

Where is all this coming from? Why are you clocking other people pockets? He questioned annoyed.

Because I wanna know.!

Well unlike you Magic and Martavion actually save.! They have more than three businesses, Magic is a Queen pin and her husband is a lord! Maybe if you would go to a meeting with me you would be able to meet famous people and other powerful people too. Instead you ready to auction my daughter off to the highest paying fuckin photographer.! He yelled.

I do no such fuckin thing.! I'm always making sure she has the best for the best. She wants to be a model and an actress.

She's 17 years fuckin old her ass need to be in school all the time. Worried about what college she's going to. You want her to compete with Majesty so bad and Majesty has full blown scholarships to Ivy League schools and what does my daughter have? A fuckin shopping problem and think she can buy her way through life.

Well when you have money like we do you can.! Magic does it.! I'm sure Martavion does too.

My sister and brother work for everything they had, have, and want! I'm not about to keep over working myself in this dangerous as game because you wanna blow 25,000 in Chanel every other day. Invest my money into something, bring me peace for once. Or is you giving my shit to that nigga.! He yelled. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Yeah bet you didn't think I knew about this nigga Quaniie from uptown. I been knew you was cheating I just didn't know with who! You think I'm stupid Kahlani.! I invented cheating but I been being faithful to yo ass all these years and here it is you finally wanna cheat.! You can have the house, the cars, everything in this bitch I'm gone,!" He yelled sternly. He slammed the door in my face. My heart felt like it was shattered. I opened the door to follow him.

You made me do this.! I yelled out before he got in his car. My eyes was filled with tears and I was so mad. "You don't show me any love.! You don't show me you care about me, you don't show me no attention.!"

I don't.? I bring you roses home every Monday.! I take you out every two weeks just us, I gotta work so much to provide the money for the things you like to spend it on. I try having sex with you and you always push me away. If anything it's the other way around. And you know it.!