Chapter 30

MACHI P.O.V.

I woke up to the tvs going off. Micah was still in his bed sleep. I got up to go to the bathroom than went out our room. My mom was making breakfast, Miracle and that little boy was sitting on the couch watching tv.

Morning.! Ma I smiled kissing her cheek. She gave me a half smile and said "Morning back.!" I grabbed an orange juice and sat at the island.

How are you feeling.? She asked cutting up some potatoes.

I'm doing okay, just sore. I was thinking about going to the gym today. Or going to see Heaven.

How is she.? You two been spending a lot of time together.

She's good. I like her a lot she feels bad about the shooting. And she thinks you don't like her....

Why.?! I like her it wasn't her fault.

Invite her over for dinner next weekend.

Seriously?

Yeah.!

Is you gone be nice? Cause she's scared of you and I really like her.

I'm going to be nice. I said I like her. I know she didn't mean no harm and all that was out of control. Now go wake your brother and sister up for breakfast.

She's back?

Who?

Majesty.?! She left last night.

Left where.?!

I don't know it was like 12 something we was all talking and laughing than she got a text and left.

Her phone is still here I just heard it going off an hour ago and her car keys is there so she had to come back. Go see if she's in her room.

I got up and went to Majesty's room. She wasn't even in the bed it was still made. Her phone was on the night stand and her bathroom was open and the light was off. It was a note on her bed. "Dear mom and dad...."

Yo ma.!!! I yelled walking back into the kitchen.

What?

I shoved the paper In her hands and she started balling her eyes out. I can't believe their precious daughter who does no wrong ran away.!

My family is so toxic.!