Chapter 200

MAGIC P.O.V.

I picked my crying baby up and sat with him in my arms in the middle of the bed. He was starting to look so much like his daddy it was unbelievable. I softly kissed his cheek and he smiled up at me before I began to nurse him.

I grabbed the lion king book and began to read to him. When I fed my children I always read to them. Babies brains are always developing and it was good to feed them knowledge.

Hi mom! Majesty smiled coming into my room as she passed by.

Hi sweetie! I smiled.

You seem to be in a good mood?! She said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

I am.....sorry if I gave you a scare. Thanks for holding it down for me princess.

It's what I'm here for! You sure you okay?

I'm more than okay! My life will never be the same again but I'm okay and I know things are going to be okay. I said with a smile.

Micah and Machi came into my room sitting on the bed smiling.

Glad your home! They both said at once.

Glad to be back guys, sorry I been going through this rough time.

Ma it's literally no need to apologize! Losing a parent is one thing but you lost your soul mate it's not easy. Machi said hugging me.

Yeah ma! But we got you we got ya back! Majesty smiled.

And to make life easier for you I'm going to change my ways! Miracle said as she came into my room as well.

You know dad loved you guys so much right all of you! I assured my children.

Yup and he loved you to! Micah spoke with a smile.

He will always be with all of us forever!

__________________________________
THE END! I hope y'all enjoyed this book as much as I did. I just wanna say thank you to everybody I really enjoy interacting with y'all and reading y'all comments. I decided to bring this book to an end but  Queens book is now up. I hope y'all enjoy! And don't forget to shop 716Adifferentvibe.com