Chapter 190

MAGIC P.O.V.

I leaned against my dresser looking at the bag of coke in front of me. I started to cry I didn't wanna go to that dark place again. But I desperately wanted to feel numb. I didn't want this pain any more. I needed my husband! I need my BestFriend.

Mag? I heard a male voice say. I looked up and it was Malachi. "Are you..."

I wiped my tears and grabbed the bag off the dresser and went over to the bathroom and poured it out flushing it.

You okay?

No! No! No! Malachi I'm not. I feel lost and empty and I don't know what to do with myself any more. I need my husband!

I know Mag, don't worry though sis I got you! He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "We are going to be late"

I don't wanna go!

You have to....
He let go of me and grabbed my purse and phone and gave it to me. I followed him outside and we got in the car. My chest hurted so bad.
Do you believe you can die from a broken heart?

I took my seat on the bench just as court was about to start. It wasn't that many people in here but it was a lot. Sonya walked from the back of the room in cuffs and her orange jump suit. It took everything in my body not to jump on this bitch.

All rise for Sonya VS the state of Texas! A bailiff said standing by the judges desk. We all stood as the judge entered he court room and took his seat. "You may now be seated!" He said and everyone did as so.

My leg was shaking uncontrollably as I sat there waiting for this shit to start. I wanted to break down crying and I did. It's like I can't even control myself. My emotions got the best of me. Malachi wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

Your honor we call Ms Sonya to the stand! My lawyer said standing up.

Approach! He directed. Sonya was walked over to the witness stand where she sat with her right hand on the Bible and a scared look on her face.

Is it true that you drugged Mr Jackson and tried to have sex with him? Our lawyers asked walking over to the bench.

No!

You do understand that, that your under oath and this is a federal court room right! If you lie it'll can only be worse for you....

Yes I understand.

So ima ask you again! Is it true you drugged Mr Jackson and tried to have sex with him?

No he came on to me he asked for drugs that'll help him eas his paid! That's when he came on to me. We were in love and having sex....

Are you aware of my client having a wife at the time?

Yes....I brought her up multiple occasions but he didn't care.

Well this video was found in Mr Jackson room the day he was hospitalized....(the lawyer started to the play a video. Martavion took my phone hiding it and recording everything. It showed him dizzy, drowsy, drugged, unable to talk, and him slurring his words as she came into the room. "You drugged me" he managed to get out a few times. You can hear her saying "shhhhh, it's okay ima take care of you" and laughing. Than she proceeded to get his sweats down and take her clothes off and proceeded to have sex with him while he was unconscious. This was the most hardest thing I ever had to watch, I wiped my tears and got up to leave. Malike pulled me back down and hugged me.

In this video ladies and gentlemen it shows my client being drugged and rapped. The substance that she gave my client made him brain dead. Shortly after that it caused his death. That's how this case went from rape, kidnapping 1st degree, assault with a deadly weapon, and attempted murder TO 1st degree murder and rape. Someone lost a father, a brother, a uncle, a friend......most importantly a wife lost her husband.....her provider.....and her protector because of her......Mrs Jackson will never be the same again. I mean just look over at her, I can imagine what she's going through as she sit there and hear and see the stuff her husband was going through minutes before he was kilt.....by a woman who had no business finding an interest in him or forcing sex upon him. Mr Jackson completely lost his life behind this. If this was me and in this situation I'd want the person responsible for this to get the max! Thank you that'll be all! My lawyer said with his closing remarks. Everybody started clapping and cheering.

Order! Order! Order in the court room! The judge yelled repeatedly banging his gravel.

Your honor, the jewer doesn't need a moment to decided! We find the defendant Sonya Miller GUILTY of 1st degree rape! GUILTY of 1st degree murder, and GUILTY of assault with a deadly weapon. We find that Ms Miller get the maximum. A guy said before sitting down. I couldn't breathe!

Sonya Miller do you understand what just happened? The judge asked as he wrote in his book.

Yes your honor! Sonya was crying her eyes out.

Life sentencing will be 1 year from today! The judge said before banging his gravel. The whole entire court room was clapping and cheering. I reached over and gave my lawyer a hug. My baby got justice.