Chapter 74

MAGIC P.O.V.

Oweeee.! I frowned in pain holding my stomach as I was kicked over and over. I coughed up blood and tried to protect my baby.

Leave her alone.! Malike yelled out.

I can't wait until my husband kills you.! I spat and blood went across his face. He punched me so hard in my face my vision was so blurry. I could feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

Magic.!!!!!!!!!! Malike screamed so loud. I could see him breaking from the chair. He had got some kind of super strength and went crazy. He began to fight Marcus and beat him until he was laying in his own blood.

He took his gun and limped over to me helping me up. My body was so weak and I couldn't feel anything. We both was hurting so bad and we both couldn't walk. I had to stop because my vision was so blurry and I was in so much pain.

We finally reached the door steps and he pushed open the door it led us to an outside opening. The freshness of the air greeted us and the crackling in the woods. Malike was hitting the buttons on the key remote until a car alarm went off.

He helped me in the car and sped off. We didn't look back he just drove. I was screaming In pain to the point he had to pull over. He pulled into this restaurant parking lot and I got out. I was barefooted and needed a bathroom. I think somethin was wrong with my baby.

I walked into the restaurant with the intentions on finding the bathroom but I couldn't move my feet once I saw what I seen. It's like all my pain went completely away. Martavion was sitting at a table with Victory on a date....she looked like she was in love with him.

Ma'am.! Ma'am.! Ma'am.!?

I felt my heart shatter in my chest. I couldn't blink my eyes but the tears was coming down my face. I felt like the wind was knocked out of me.

Ma'am.?! Are you okay? A lady asked breaking me out my daze. Martavion looked my way and he looked shocked he jumped up from his seat and run towards me.

Magic.! His voice called out to me. I ran out the restaurant as fast as my feet would allow me too.......

What's wrong? Malike asked wrapping his broken arm up.l as he sat in the hood of the car.

Just drive come on Malike.! I cried through my tears.

Magic.! Martavion yelled my name over and over again. Victory was shortly behind him.

Malike come on.! I cried.

Magic.! Martavion grabbed me and he had tears in his eyes. He grabbed me by my chin examining me as I was breaking down in tears.
"Who did this.?" He asked hurt and filled with pain. "Who did this.?!" He yelled between the both of us. He grabbed Malike and hugged his brother tight. "Ima take care of this.!" Martavion said angrily.

How long have you been back? I questioned getting out his grip.

Mag I just got back like four days ago.

For days? And you didn't know I was missing? Four days and instead of being home with my kids you out here on dates?

It wasn't a date.! He yelled through his tears.

Than what the fuck was it Martavion cause you really think I'm a fuckin joke, while I was kidnapped and beat the fuck up you out here on dates.! I yelled pushing him screaming to the top of my lungs. "I fuckin hate you, you sorry bitch, your a piece of shit, I'm going to kill you, I hope you die.!" I yelled louder and louder with every hit I hit him with.

I was not on a date Magic.! He cried over and over again gripping my hands and putting me in a bear hug until I collapsed in his arms. I weeped in pain and heartache. I wanted to absolutely die right now. "It was not a date Magic I swear.!" He whispered into my ear as he held on to me.

A car pulled up aggressively and Marcus jumped out. Malike grabbed me out of Martavions arms and pushed me behind his back with quickness pulling a gun out.

What the fuck is this? Martavion questioned getting up from the ground.

Hi little brother welcome to my party:! Marcus smiled holding his gun up.

Don't shoot him.! Victory said jumping in front of Martavion.

What the fuck is going on.?! Martavion yelled pulling his gun out. He grabbed victory by her hair and putting the gun to her head.

I don't care about that bitch or her little friends.! Marcus laughed spitting blood from his mouth.

What do you want from us.!? Malike yelled.

What's rightfully mine and the two of you dead.! He laughed evilly.

What's yours? I own everything and don't owe you shit.! Martavion yelled.

Yeah you do.! I worked just as hard as you did.! I put in on this shit to and for you to throw all that away over that bitch right there.?! He yelled mad. "We could of been business partners but look what you did with my money!

What money? Nigga I paid you great.! You worked for me.! We was never on the same level when it came to this street Shit. Your a fuckin runner nigga. Malike an Malachi put in way more work than you ever did. My wife is my partner, she's smarter and wiser and actually makes me money. Nun of them ever been disloyal to me. I could of helped yo jealous as up out them trenches nigga I should of put a bullet in yo fuckin head that first time you disrespected me, nigga you ain't my blood! Martavion yelled pushing Victory out his way getting mad.

Sirens filled the air and it was so many people watching all around us. Malike pushed me into the car. Victory was pulling Martavion away after Marcus tried to shoot him. Marcus jumped in his car hitting The passenger side I was in making me hit my head in the dashboard. Malike pulled off trying to drive. Luckily we drove right past the police without them noticing anything. Malike was pushing the dash and Martavion was sure enough to keep up.

Malike pulled into the driveway of my home and I never been so relieved in my life. Mama Jackson and papa and Malachi and Lani was all outside my home. Martavion jumped out the car and swung open my door. I pushed him away from me out of anger.

Magic I need you to believe me, it was not a date I know she knew where y'all was at. Your phone was in her purse when killer and monster sniffed it out.....I was gone find you one way or another even if I had to take a bitch on a fake ass date to get some information I was gonna do what I had to, to come and find you.! I put that on my life that it's not why you think it was.

Martavion save your lies we're done.!