Chapter 177

QUEEN P.O.V.

I checked into this really nice motel. I can't believe I drove 20 hours from Texas to Buffalo New York. I couldn't do a virtual orientation for next year so I had to come in person. I'm gonna miss the beginning of the school week just to be here. I didn't care though I was so excited.

I grabbed my last bag out of my truck and locked my doors. "You need help with that?" A boy asked me coming up behind me. He was fine as all hell! He had to stand at least 6'2, brow skin, muscles and tattoos, he had a short wave cut, and two slits in his eyebrows. He had on a gray bike sweat suit and some all white ones! Yup I was in New York for real.

No I'm okay thanks! I said shyly.

Yeah ight ma! He took the bag from my hands and went up the stairs. "What room you stayin in?" He asked as I reached the top.

I'm just down the hall right here! I said with a small smile. "Thank you...."

Monster......you ain't from here is you? He asked with laughter.

Naw I'm from Texas.....just here for my college orientation!

Oh word what college?

UB!

Aww shit you must be smarter than a muthafucka!

Somethin like that! I laughed.

And what's yo name? He asked licking his lips.

I'm Queen! I said sticking my hand out to shake his.

Yo name fit you! Beautiful like yourself!

Thank you! I said with a giggle. This boy was saying some good shit. I couldn't help but to smile at his fine ass.

You here by Yo self? He asked concerned. "What you here on a baecation or whatever the hell y'all girls be sayin and shit!" He laughed.

No I'm here by myself.! I laughed. "Strictly just here for college!"

Well than since you here by ya self ima warn you it can get a little crazy around here at night with the hoes and crack heads and shit. I'm down here room 311. I'm usually here through out the day and night. If you see that blacked out Benz I'm here. Need anything don't hesitate to come down just ask for Monster at the door.

Okay I will thank you! I smiled unlocking my door and going in. He was fine as hell. I put all the locks on my door and sat my bag on the couch. The room was super nice and clean it literally looked like a little apartment. This was the living room and towards the back was a kitchen area. And off of that was the bedroom and bathroom.

Me and my baby was so hungry. I was trying to find something to eat around here. I didn't have a specific taste for anything. Micah started calling interrupting my food search. I swiped up on his call. I haven't talked to him in two days. In fact since I left my doctors appointment. There wasn't much I really had to say to him honestly. In fact I've been thinking about just making the big move out here sooner than later. I can finish my last few months of high school here, move on dorm in the summer, get a job to make money. I already looked at day cares on campus and around campus for my baby. And my advisor budgeted my school money to where the school will be paying for child care. I just won't get a huge refund back. But that's okay I can save all my refund checks until I graduate and by a house which was going to be my plan from the beginning. I'm just ready to start a new life completely.

After a few hours of watching tv and starving I decided to make a bold move. I grabbed my purse and keys closed and locked my door. I looked over the balcony casually I seen Monster standing next to his car talking to, two guys. I bit the side of my lip and made my way down the stairs.