Chapter 152

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I walked into 2nd and it looked like a murder scene. I was pissed the fuck off completely. I grabbed what was left and set the house on fire since the police was almost here.

Bro! 8th is being hit now! Malachi said running over to me showing me the cameras. We jumped in the car and I raced over there. I seen Magic get out her car from the corner. The light was red and I couldn't even run it because of all the traffic. I grabbed my phone calling her and she wasn't answering she must of left her shit in the car. The light turned green and I blew it down the street. Barely putting my car in park I hurried up and jumped out. I bussed through the door and Magic had a gun to the back of somebody head. My niggas was shot and other niggas had guns but everybody stopped when they seen me.

Magic lowered her gun and came and stood next to me folding her arms. "Who you working for?" She asked pissed off. She put the gun to his temple. "Who are you working for?" She asked again sternly. He had heart this muthafucka wasn't saying shit! De shot pulled out his gun so quick shooting the Nigga that had a gun to his head in his face. Dude hit Magic arm getting the gun off his head as everybody was distracted at the shooting making everybody else bus off shots. I punched dude in the face and he tried to shoot me but missed than let out another shot at Magic but missed again. I grabbed my wife pushing her to the ground. Dude got up and ran out the door. I followed behind him as Malachi seen him jump the fence he ran back to the car on the next street.

Fuck! He screamed but his screamed sounded like a female voice! He was stuck on the gate as I got closer. I grabbed his ankle and seen an anklet and a blue butterfly on the ankle. Now I know for a fact this was a she. She fell off the gate and running into a bandi. I chased in after her drawing my gun. Malike pulled into the driveway and got out

I know your in here I just wanna talk! I yelled slowly peeking around the dark walls. "I also know your a girl, I just wanna know who put you up to this!" "Let's talk!" I made my way up the stairs slowly. I checked every room possible. I know the muthafucka was in here hiding.

I left out the house. Malachi covered the front area, Malike covered the back with guns drawn. Magic stood on the right side and Dlow stood on the left of the house. I poured gasoline all over the house from top to bottom.

I grabbed my AL 47 from the car and we let off so many shots into the house. I know this muthafucka had to be dead. I threw my lit blunt on the porch and that muthafucka engulfed into flames.

____________________

CIARA P.O.V.

The house was smoking so bad I couldn't breathe. I was grazed by two bullets in my leg. I hid under the floor bored in the living room.

The wood was hot as fuck and on fire. The car doors slammed and they took off. I got up and made my way to the back door. It was on fire with wood all over it. And so was the front door. I opened the window in the bathroom and jumped out. I fell to the ground coughing and hacking everything up.

I ran through back yards and down the street til I got to our cars. Two of the four cars was gone. I pulled off speeding through traffic.

You set me up bitch! I yelled.

No I didn't!

You knew that trap was wired and he would be there! All the real money and drugs was in 2nd!

You made it out alive didn't you! He laughed.

I should kill you!

Than you'll never get your money!

Fuck you bitch! I spat at him.

Go clean yourself up you look like shit! He said putting a bag on the table in front of him. I grabbed the bag and left out.

My body was so sore and achy I felt like I was about to die. I kept coughing more and more. I took a hot shower to relax my muscles and to use the steam to open my ear ways.

___________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

I stood in the shower as the hot steaming water hit my body. Glimps of that anklet and tattoo played over and over again in my head. I leaned against the wall in disappointment of myself.

I've seen it before.....

I started to get sex flash backs....

I looked up in amazement as I cracked the code!