Chapter 163

HALO P.O.V.

-A few weeks back flashback-

This was the third time this week I was trying to get pregnant! I'm sure I already was though. I crawled into Heavens room while her and Machi was in the shower and grabbed his used condom. I slid everything in me to pull the cum up into the syringe. I dropped the condom back on the garbage and got back to my room care.

I used Ty nut, Micahs and Machi's a couple days apart I was gonna be pregnant. Micah would never know since we had drunk sex. He thought the condom broke.

I insinuated myself with Machi's semen and sat there with my hips elevated!

__________________
NOW....

I woke up sick all over again! I had to throw up. Mornings sickness was kicking my ass today. I finally got enough energy to get up. I could hear Heaven and Machi having sex. He be tearing her shit down. I was so happy my sister finally got a love all worth it and I know he makes her super happy. I just have to keep my secret on who the real father is!

____________________
QUEEN P.O.V.

Come in Queen have a seat! My PO said opening his door.

Hi officer Fairina! I smiled slightly taking a seat across his desk.

I've gotten some news from the probation board....

Good news I hope?

Well it was...your brother withdrawn the statements and dropped charges against you. So that puts us at a grateful amount of relief to release you for an early release. Plus you have a job and a house, your still in school...

I feel like there's a big but coming

There is! My supervisor received a video this morning and some text messages.

It has something to do with me? I'm not getting off probation am I?

As of right now no! These was some serious allegations against you.....

Like what? I didn't do anything.

It's a video of you assaulting a young lady at your school and she's pregnant this could put you back in jail. The only thing is that the video shows her provoking you first.

Wouldn't that be a charge on her if she hit me first and if I was pregnant?

Yes it very so could be...

Okay so how do I get to charge her?

I can go to the cops! Are you pregnant?

7 weeks! I reached in my bag and gave him my folder. His face lit up in excitement. "Me and this girl have a mutual understanding that we was messing around with the same guy and she hates me for it. She's been threatening me and even had me jumped. My biggest fear is losing my baby, she's been threatening me if I don't get an abortion she was going to call you guys here's my phone for proof!" I left my phone open and on the recent messages Halo been sending me.

Can I print these out.

Yeah. I grabbed my phone snd sent him a screen recording and a screenshot of the messages sent by Halo.

I'll be taking these too the police.

Thank you....I'm really scared for me and my baby!

Don't worry we'll get right on this.

I have to get back to school now....

Yeah, yeah, no police contact, no drugs or alcohol?

No, no, and no!

Okay than I'll see you in a month, and I'll get back to you on this.

Okay thank you see you soon! I got up and grabbed my things. I smiled as I walked out the door. Halo isn't the only one that has a dark side.

I walked through the school and getting ready for my class. Halo walked into the bathroom alone. She was leaning over the sink sick. I don't give a fuck about her being pregnant.

Just know I'll do anything in this world to protect my only kid. Threatening me was the worst mistake of your life cause I'm not who you think I am.! I said sternly with a laugh.