Chapter 90

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I was packing my things into my duffel bag and trying to empty the safe. My head was every where right now and I couldn't think straight. My heart was heavy....extremely heavy. I built this amazing life, to create a family.......my own that I can always have to spend the rest of my life with, with no worries at all. I got up and went on to our balcony where Magic was.

I'm out! I said softly. She had tears in her eyes but no word came out her mouth. Instead she just nodded her head and held herself tighter.
What do you do when your in a situation like this? What do you do when all you want is who you started with? "Come here dude.!" I pulled her up to her feet and wrapped my arms around her hugging her tight and she just broke down crying harder. My shirt was soaking wet from all of her tears. "I love you Magic and I always will love you no matter what.!"

I understand every action has a reaction and this is mine. Some good things don't last forever and I understand that now....I looked back at my house and everything around it. I can't believe I was blessed like this and was able to share it with my family.

I pulled up to my house. I closed on this house a couple days ago. It was on the other side or town and far from everybody. I had no furniture or anything. Just a bed and tv, stove and fridge and that was about it. I stood in the doorway looking around the small house. Can't believe I was about to live on my own.

I went upstairs and started to put my stuff away in the closets. I brought what I could and needed. I'll get the rest when I was ready. I got In the shower and washed slowly letting the hot water hit me.

I felt empty inside a bit honestly numb to everything right now. I was feeling fucked up. I got dressed in some sweats and a t-shirts to watch something on TV. After a while I was hungry. I ain't have shit in this house. I been with Magic so long and always had a maid and butler I don't even think I ever been grocery shopping for real.
I grabbed my keys to head out. McDonald's or Chic fil A before the trap was just gone have to do for me.

Hey your Tavion right? Some girl asked me as I pulled up next in line so she could take my order.

Depending on who asking! I said as I licked my lips and put my phone down.

I'm Jaslyn! You probably don't remember me, it's been some years....

You, use to stay across the street from me on Wilkes in that red house....I remember you!

Yeah....yeah that was me! She said with a giggle. "How have you been.?"

I been good, what about yourself?

I been good as well! It's crazy running into you now that we grown..... I just moved back here and was hoping you was still around.

And why is that? I asked with a laugh.

I don't know....maybe that little 16 year old girl in me was still hoping that you was single and didn't forget that date you owe me. She laughed.

I'm........im....

In a relationship?

Nah (I laughed) I'm married!

Oh....ohh wow lucky you. Well maybe we can go out for drinks or something one day as friends of course.

Maybe...

I won't hold you up any longer....here's my number if you wanna take me up on that offer. She said handing me her card. JASLYN SMITH CEO OF JASSY HAIR CARE! She walked away smiling as she went to the next car. It amazes me how you tell someone your married and they still wanna holler. I thought only niggas did shit like that.