Chapter 70

MACHI P.O.V.

I sat at the kitchen table doing my homework with everybody else. I was tired as hell and hungry.

Ight y'all the pizza here.! Majesty said bringing in the box of pizzas.

Pizza again.? Majesty don't you know how to cook? Micah asked making me laugh.

You can starve.! She said with an attitude.

I rather starve than eat pizza this the 5th day in a row. Where's mommy.?! I said closing my book.

Look y'all I'm the oldest what I say go. Y'all got money y'all can order some other shit and go pick it up yall selves or eat this and shut up.! She said grabbing the plates.

What's the fuss about in here.?! A male voice said as it reached the kitchen.

Daddy.!!!!! Miracle said jumping up and running to hug our father.

Hi daddy.! Majesty smiled hugging him as well.

Hey pops.! Me and Micah said at once getting up to hug him. He hugged all of us including TJ.

I missed you so much daddy.! Miracle said smiling still holding on to him.

I missed you too princess. He kissed her forehead than hugged us all again. He was gone damn near two months.

Where's your mother? He asked happily.

We all looked at each other not knowing what to tell him because we really didn't know.

Dad can we talk...! Majesty said nodding her head to the side. He followed us out the room and we went into the living room.

I think moms missing.! Majesty spoke quietly.

What.?! He questioned confused.

Dad she hasn't been home in a week....

Yeah her phone goes to voicemail the bed is always made and all the cars are here.....she hasn't been home. I explained.

What have you guys been doing? Are y'all okay?

Besides Majesty feeding us pizza everyday yeah we are fine. I said shaking my head.

I made a police report. They made me wait 48hrs at first than I was able to make one. Majesty said.

Okay good job sweetheart:! He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Do you know where she could be? Micah asked confused.

No but I will figure it out. Your mother wouldn't just disappear for no reason......ima get to the bottom of this y'all go eat.! He said hugging us all. I nodded my head and we walked back into the kitchen. I could hear him already trying to make a call. One thing about my dad was that he didn't play about my moma. That's his whole entire heart right there and he gonna go to war about that lady.