Chapter 166

MAGIC P.O.V.

I didn't bother to get off the plane at first hell I didn't even know where this surprise destination was. Martavion tried to plead his whole case the entire time we was flying. I didn't give a shit about what he had to say. I literally did not want to be here. He's the one who wanted a vacation so bad he can stay here.

I told the flight attendant he's getting off not me! I flew right back home. I left his ass by his self at that airport. He was mad as hell. I turned the WiFi off on my phone and put it in airplane mode.

After we landed I only had my mind on one thing and that was food. I was so hungry. When I was just pregnant with Major I craved burgers from this place called Sweet Ques! I went in and sat down taking my glasses off.

Now you know damn well you ain't suppose to be eating no burgers! I heard a male voice say. I looked up and it was Jordan I was in the middle of sticking a fry in my mouth. He was looking so good right now. He had on a black Versace button up with some black slacks that stopped at his ankles, and some red bottom loafers my god was he fine! He grills and diamonds complemented him very well.

I'm hungry you been starving me! I giggled.

I got some protein for you! He laughed sitting down stealing on of my fries. "Ain't you suppose to be in a flight or on vacation right now enjoying beautiful weather?!"

I'm suppose to yeah....my husband had other plans.!

Well you look fire as hell we can't let this outfit go to waist now can we. He smiled.

We can't? I questioned stuffing my face with fries.

Nah! Actually one of my peoples is having this little gathering tonight at club infinity. You can be my plus one!

That actually sounds like fun! I'll take you up on that offer, if you let me eat my burger.

Eat it, I'll just burn your calories off you when you come back to the gym.

How about we share it so it won't be as painful! I laughed cutting my burger. He took half of it and we ate and talked and laughed. I haven't had someone pay this much attention to me and what I liked in so long. Martavion thinks he's only suppose to protect me and that's it. And every time he does me wrong he can buy me something to make up for it. What happened to the spark in our relationship? What happened to the times where he let me talk and he listed and we talked and laughed? What happened to him telling me how beautiful I was and wanted to spend time with me? I knew this life style would come with him having different bitches but I never thought he'd actually fall for any of them. I thought he valued me more than that! Besides the whole sparkley lip gloss on the color he smelt like perfume and he looked like he rushed to put his clothes on.

You okay? Jordan asked as we walked into the club.

Yeah I'm fine, thank you! I smiled a bit.

He held the door open for me as we walked up to the VIP. The club was lit tonight. Everybody was so excited to see Jordan. He must of been the super star of the group.

Let me introduce you to some people! He smiled grabbing my hand. "What's up y'all!!" He said leading us over to his friends.

Omg you are so pretty! A really tall female sang smiling so hard. She was drunk.

Y'all this is Magic, behave yallselves. Jordan smiled.

I'm Brittany! The one girl said who gave me the compliment said as she stuck her hand out.

Hi! I smiled shyly.

Where have you been hiding her Jordan?! A guy asked with laughter.

Alright relax! He laughed. He handed me a drink.

No thank you! I smiled. He looked at me confused. "I breast feed"

Pump and dump! That's what my sister did after she had her baby!

Pump and dump?

Yeah, you pump a couple loads than you dump it! That way the baby doesn't get any in his system.

I'm gonna look into that.! I took the shot of tequila out his hands and threw it back! That muthafucka burned the hell out of my throat.

I was having so much fun here with everybody. I had so many drinks. I ain't been this drunk in shit I don't know how long either.

Lets get you home! Jordan smiled grabbing my hand.

I can call an Uber! Ahhh my phone is dead... I said as I pushed it back in my purse.

I can take you...

Honesty....I don't even wanna go home! I said shyly looking into his eyes. He started to move in slowly and he kissed me. I didn't hold back I kissed him back. He pulled up to these huge condos and opened the door for me. My feet started to hurt from the heels so he picked me up bridal style and carried me into his apartment. It was beautiful in here. I didn't care about nun of that shit though. He led me to his bedroom and unzipped my body suit. He layed me on the bed admiring my body. He kissed every part of me before full blown pleasuring me with his mouth.

Jordan! I moaned loudly as I cam in his mouth. I cam so hard. My body froze at the touch of the sensation. "Can we please take things slow!"

Of course! He smiled.