Chapter 25

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Okay Mr Jackson you are all set, you should have the results within 30-60 days. The DNA diagnostics lady said as she finished swabbing my cheek. I was extremely nervous to find out if this boy was my son or not. My whole family was already starting to crack because of this pressure. I can't afford to lose Magic she's literally what holds me down she's my rock, my peace and sanity.

I got up from the chair and signed a paper and she gave me a receipt. I left the unit and made my way to the hospital to go visit my son. He was a soldier my boy was good. The doctors said he was gonna heal perfectly. All he was worried about was getting back to his life.

When I got in the room Magic was in the corner next to him knocked out snoring and all.  Machi was on the phone. "Please get her out of here.!" He asked begging.

How long she been sleeping.?! I asked laughing sitting in the other chair.

Like an hour now snoring and all.! Come on work your Magic and take her home I'm begging you dad.!

I laughed at him begging it was funny. "Boy shut the fuck up im not snoring.!" Magic said wiping the slob from her mouth as she sat up to adjust herself.

We both busted out laughing. She was knocked out. Magic doesn't snore so I know she was really tired. "Come on let me take you home.!" I laughed getting up.

Yes please go home so my girlfriend can come up here.! He said in relief.

I should stay now.! Magic said yawning. She let me help her out her seat. She wrapped her Burberry shaw around her and grabbed her purse. "I'm going to take a nap don't bother me unless you died. Bye baby.!" She said kissing his forehead.

Bye mom.! He laughed. "Thank you dad, love you.!" He added as we was getting ready to walk out the room. It caught us all off guard I never thought I hear those words from my son again honestly.

I love you too, get some rest.! I said giving him a pound. Seeing us share our love for each other made Magic smile. We walked out the hospital and Heaven was going in. She waved at us and I opened the door for Magic helping her into the truck.

I went and got the DNA test done today.... I said nervously trying to make conversation.

Okay.! She said dryly. I pulled over to the side of the expressway and turned the car off and took the keys out of the ignition. "What are you doing.?!" She asked finally turning to even look at me.

Member when we first got together how scared we both was. I knew I never deserved you and you should have somebody better than me....

Martavion..!

Let me finish.....over all of these years I never fell out of love with you. If anything I fell deeper in love with you and I prayed and prayed every single day that's god would make me the man you want, need, and desired. Some where along the line he did just that because I can't see myself ever leaving you. I'm in love with you Magic. I know this shit is crazy what we are going through right now and if I could take it all entirely back I would....I don't give a fuck about nun of this shit if I'm going to lose you. I did what I did I'm a grown as man and I can take care of my responsibilities, it will never change the fact that I love you, I'm in love with you and I want to always be with you.

Martavion you didn't just cheat a kid was made in this process. She's suppose to be dead.! We should not be here right now. All I ever wanted was to have you to myself....

You do have me....

No.! No I don't there's another woman who has carried a child for you that's I may have to deal with forever. I know you love me and I love you more than anything in this world baby and you know that but how can I compete with a baby?

You'll never have to compete Magic.!