Chapter 64

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Are we there yet.?! I asked laughing. Legend had a blind fold over my eyes and I couldn't see a damn thing or where he took me too.

Almost.! He laughed leading the way.

How much longer this seem like a far walk.! I giggled I was trying feel for stuff to make sure I didn't bump into anything. I could kinda like hear him opening a door.

Okay.! He untied the blind fold and we was in a hotel room. It was so beautiful. Blue and silver balloons filled the room on the floor and on the ceilings. Rose petals and candles was lit every where.! The table had sparkling juice candles and fresh fruit on it. The bed had a heart in the shape of rose petals and all around the bed with balloons had pictures of us on the ends of them.

This is so beautiful.!!! I smiled hard wiping my tears. He had got my reaction on video I couldn't help but to cry. Legend was not the type to do any of this at all so I was extremely surprised.

You like it.! He said hugging me back and letting me kiss him over and over again.

I love it baby thank you.! I love you.!!!!

Your welcome baby girl.! He smiled. He grabbed a small bag off the table and gave me his phone. He wasn't just recording he was live on Instagram and had almost 200 viewers. He pulled a ring box from the bag.

Oweeee what's that.?! I asked laughing and smiling. "You got something you wanna ask me.?!" I made your I was catching the ring and everything on video.

Yeahhh Majesty I love you so much and you know that.! Now the world knows it.! He laughed nervously. "So with that being said....will youuuuuu SUCK MY DICK.!" He asked laughing so hard. I punched the shit out of him.

Boy fuck you.!!!!

Nah I'm just playing baby I swear I'm just playing.! He laughed historically.

It ain't funny fuck you.! I ain't suckin Shit.! Fuck y'all don't laugh at his ass.! I yelled into the camera reading the comments.

Nah but seriously I'm not asking you I'm telling you.! One day your going to be my wife! This is just a promise until it's time to switch this one for the engagement ring.! He said seriously putting the ring on my right hand ring finger.