Chapter 18

MICAH P.O.V.

The dinner table was extremely quiet tonight. Nobody was saying a word. My mom didn't even have food on her plate she just kept scarfing down the wine bottle. My dad looked like he had a lot on his mind.

Can I be excused.? Majesty asked annoyed.

No eat your food! My dad said sternly.

Okay what's up.? This is the quietest, this table has ever been.! Why am I getting something bad happened. I asked trying to eat my food. The doorbell rang and my dad got up to go answer.
"The fuck going on.?!" I mouth asking Majesty and Machi shrugged his shoulders, he was just as clueless as me. My dad came back into the kitchen but it was a lady and a little boy with him.

Everybody this is TJ.! My dad announced getting all of our attention. Majesty through her fork down in anger and started laughing.

Your out of love child.! Majesty blurted out.

Yo go to your room, I'm tired of that fuckin mouth of yours.! Dad yelled at her. She got up furiously pushing her chair back and running up the backstairs.

Tj go have a seat by Miracle down there and I'll get you a plate.! He said and the little boy made his way down the table and sat next to my little sister. Me and my brother just looked at each other.

I'm going to be sick.! My mom said getting up to walk away from the table. She looked completely out of it. She came back and grabbed her bottle of wine and walked off again.

It's nice to meet you guys.! The little boy said politely.

You too little dude, not to be rude or anything but who are you.? I asked confused as hell.

My mom said that, that's my dad and I was coming to meet my dads side of the family......

Wait what.?! Machi asked laughing.

Your our brother too? Miracle asked confused. So this is why Majesty was pissed off? She knew something we didn't.

Dad you wanna explain? I asked carious cause I know he ain't cheat on my mama on baby I know he didn't.!

You guys are all old enough and can comprehend things. That's Tavion Jr, long story short I cheated on your mother with his mom and I guess she wasn't lying about being pregnant....fast forward here we are now any more questions.? He said sternly and annoyed.

This gotta be a fuckin joke yo.! I pushed my chair from the table and got up.

Micah sit down and finish your food.

I lost my fuckin appetite.! Like you must of lost yours for mom.!

What's going on in here.? My mom yelled coming back into the kitchen.

Yo go to yo fuckin room.!

Man at this point it's only one kid you need to be telling what to do and it ain't me go play daddy to the one that's 12 years old. I'm out of here.! I pushed the chair out my way and grabbed my keys off the key border. I slammed the door to the garage behind me.

I started my car and was about to pull out when my passenger door opened. Machi got in and I pulled off.

Wanna hit.? He asked passing me the blunt.

Yo see if dude at the hotel or some shit I ain't goin back to that fuckin house bra.! I feel like my whole life is a lie. This nigga I look up to, always wanted to be just like got a whole fuckin other kid that's 12 years old.! I can't respect no man who stepped out on his family.! Father or not bro that shit foul and all this shit he done tried teaching us about the shit and how we should treat and protect women.! Man that nigga is a fuckin fraud and he ain't my fuckin daddy.! I yelled venting to my brother.

Nah nigga that's a fact. My moma a damn good woman I watch very closely that lady done helped him build everything she's all he knows and he stepped out on her and made a fuckin kid at that.! They damn near been married for 20 years and you got a whole fuckin 12 year old with some other bitch.?! Brah Miracle is 11.! Do the fuckin math bra like that shit sick and I most definitely don't fuckin trust that nigga word to my mutha bra dead ass.! Machi was just as pissed as I was.

My dad did all this preachin about how if you love a girl how you have to show her you love her and protect her and how a good woman should be treated. And so much more.! But the whole time he done cheated on the most important female of his! I can't and won't respect that at all.