Chapter 32

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I have to do some stuff for your dad than I'll be to pick you.! A text from my phone came through. It was from Legend. I never in my life done something like this before I was so nervous about how this was about to turn out.

I grabbed a piece of paper out my notebook and began to leave a letter. My mom was gonna be so worried about me I know she was.

               "Dear Mom and Dad....

By the time you read this letter, I will be long gone. Please don't try to find me. I'm running away to be at peace and start a new life. It's not you guys but my heart can't settle for less. I love you both so much and you guys have been the best parents all my life. I'm leaving this note to let you know that I'm okay and I will always be okay.

                              Love Majesty"

I folded the note and sat it on my bed. I started to pack a small bag of things I know I would need. I grabbed my passports and ID and money out my safe. Legend told me not to bring anything or worry about anything but I was so nervous. I was more so nervous to just be with him.

I went out to the livingroom to chill with my brothers. Basically to say my goodbyes to them without actually saying it.

We was all talking and laughing and playing around. I was gonna miss these goof balls.

I'll see y'all later.! I said looking down at my phone. It was a text from Legend. I went to my room to grab my bag and left out. I ran downstairs and out to his car. This was it no turning back now. I put my bag in the back seat and got in the car.

Heyy.! He said smirking.

Hi.! I said shyly. This felt so different.!

You ready.?

Yeah.!

You know we don't have to do this right.?

I know Legend just drive.!! I smiled hugging his neck.

Alright. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I love you.!"

And I love you.! He pulled out of the parking lot and we headed on our journey. We didn't have a plan or a set destination. Where ever the wind blew is where it would take us.