Chapter 187

MAGIC P.O.V.

I pulled my chair close to the bed and sat my hand on top of Martavion's. "I always get to say Goodbye to you through spirit.....never to your physical body! (I wiped my tears) I'm sorry I never told you I loved you sooner.....I wish I had told you i had a crush on you....it'll just mean I got to love you a little earlier and a little longer. I never really imagined us and how far we've came. You've always made me feel like my life was a fairytale. Bought me everything....dropped me in diamonds....you knew me and exactly what I liked. Spoiled the hell out of me. Literally gave me the world. I'm thankful being able to watch you grow from a boy to a man! It was a pleasure....having our first child together was that huge milestone for us. And it's funny cause all it was....was our baby girl was made from pure love! That was our love child! Our very first baby.....than came our boys. You wanted a son so bad....I was so scared to take that pregnancy test on our honeymoon but I in fact knew I was pregnant. I just thought it was so much stress from planning our wedding and taking care of Majesty 24/7. I was so scared to become your wife....but you made sure it was all worth it. My favorite part of our journey was when you delivered our baby boys. You was so brave and didn't show any ounce of concern or showed that you was nervous and scared and because of that I was able to deliver two healthy baby boys. (I laughed and wiped my tears). I feel like I should be use to leaving you right now since this is like the third time you did it to me! Which is how our sweet little baby girl Miracle was made. I hated you for that....I never thought you was gonna make her birth but you did you kept your promise you was there and once again you coached me through it despite all your pain you was in. You always say I saved your life and helped you to become a better man but this whole time you made me a better woman. You actually saved me! Not just physically but emotionally and psychologically. I don't know what this next chapter of my life is going to be called without you cause I can't see you in it....but I know that I'm grateful for every single second I ever got to spend with you in my life. I'm grateful for being able to say I found love....I found true deep meaningful love.....I found happiness.....I found something that people want for life times and could never get. I'm grateful for everything you ever taught me, all the times you protected me, all the times you picked me up when I was gonna lose my shit, all the times you came in and balanced me out, all the times when you came and loved me because I couldn't love myself! I'm sorry that I couldn't be here for you these past few weeks, I don't know what was on your mind when we was arguing and fighting. I'm sorry I couldn't help you detox sooner, I'm sorry you felt that facility was your last result. I was being selfish and I wanted you to hurt how I was hurting. I was going through postpartum depression and dealing with Major and I took it out on you when you needed me the most. I know if I could of paid a little bit of attention to you I could of kept you home and we could of gotten through everything because we are stronger together. I'm sorry I failed you in the end as your wife....most importantly your BestFriend! My heart, body, mind, and soul lounges for you. I don't know what to do without you. I don't even know how to function right, but I can't be selfish anymore and hold you up. I.....I.....I love you so much Martavion you are my entire world and in the next life time there is nobody I'd ever wanna replace you with baby. Your amazing you are truly a gem and I pour  all my love and energy into sending you home. Until we can meet again I love you FOREVER MARTAVION JACKSON!" I leaned in and kissed his lips slowly. I felt my heart leave my chest. As I shared my last ever kiss with my husband the EKG started to flat line. My tears hit his face as our lips touched. "I love you forever my love!" I got off of him and a team of nurses and doctors came in.

My baby what's going on?! His mom yelled followed by his dad coming into the hospital room. She was shouting and crying and cursing as they pushed us out the room. The team of nurses and doctors failed with doing CPR as I walked away slowly. I felt completely empty inside. I got in my car and starred out the car window. The gloomy rainy sky cleared up right in front of me. The sun peaked out shining so bright as if God was coming. A white butterfly flew across my window and I knew my baby made it home! I got out the car and looked to the sky.

I love you forever! I yelled.