Chapter 175

MAGIC P.O.V.

I layed my baby down and hurried up and ran to my ringing phone to answer it before Major woke up. But I missed the call. I clicked the baby monitor to my hip and closed the bedroom door slowly and made my way downstairs.

Martavion was coming in the front door and we made eye contact as I was coming down the stairs.

Hello Martavion! I smiled walking past him heading to the kitchen.

Can we talk? He asked unsure is that was a safe question following me.

Talk about what? I asked taking a knife from the sharpener. I stabbed the roast right in the middle while smiling at him and he looked at my weird. I grabbed two wine glasses from the cabinet and poured us both a glass of Black Stella Rose.

I...um gonna check into rehab! Drinking caused me to fuck up in a lot of situations. And I don't know how to fix things but what I do know is that I need to start with myself.

Oh really is that the best you can come up with? I laughed.

I'm serious Mag...

Martavion you can come up with a better lie to gone head and fuck on Brittany!

What?

I leaned in closer to him across the counter. "I'm not stupid! The way you looked so shocked when she walked into the store and actually said something to me. The fact that she couldn't look you in your eyes. You was sweatin bullets trying to get away from her!"

Magic....I can explain!

Explain what Martavion? That you loveeeee to fuck around on me and let me walk around meeting bitches that you fucked on or is currently fucking in. You love to watch me look stupid as fuck don't you! I yelled stabbing the roast with the knife again.

Can you calm down?

Calm down?! You want me to calm down! Fuck you! I fuckin hate you so much I swear I do! I should of fucked that Nigga when I had the chance! But no I still thought about your bum ass feelings! I should of let that Nigga give me more than head! But I guess it's a great thing I didn't since we don't know who burning who right! (I began to yell loudly. He sat there looking shocked) Yeah you nasty ass trifling Nigga the doctor called cause I'm your wife and left an anonymous message that your fuckin burning and I should get checked out to cause I'm one of your sexual partners. You dirty dick community having ass Nigga.

Look I'm fuckin sorry ight! I was fuckin wrong and I fucked up I know that now.

Sorry don't fuckin fix shit! Martavion your nasty
And I literally hate you I don't want a damn fuckin thing to do with you. You can die for all I give a fuckin fuck!

This the fuckin problem shit alllllllways gotta be about yo ass! I'm going through the worst time of my fuckin life and you managed to make that shit about you?! He yelled angrily.

How has anything ever in life been about me? I have made everything about you! I never even took time for myself for anything. I take care these kids by my fuckin self! I take care of this entire household by my fuckin self, I take care of your fuckin business by my fuckin self, I do your dirty work by my fuckin self! I make sure you good and on point every fuckin day.
Bitch you buy me a million things in this fuckin world but you have never ever stopped to make sure I was okay mentally and physically. Cause I'm always busy making sure your okay, you have everything! You kilt your fuckin brother and found out your family was fuckin snakes. And instead you coming to me and talking about shit and how you really felt so I can help you through it, you went to getting pissy ass drunk and cheating on me! I'm the only one that was in your corner. I was THE REALEST ON YOUR FUCKIN TEAM! I stood by your fuckin side through everything. I was so angry yelling and crying I ended up throwing the whole roast on the floor at some point.
I'd kill you right now but I know your life is gonna be hell without me in it! Get your shit and get out do not come back to my house ever again Martavion!
I said sternly with tears in my eyes.

I'll be in rehab, I'm sorry! He got up from the counter slowly as he tried to hide the tears from his eyes.