Chapter 95

MAGIC P.O.V.

I wiped my tears once again. I always found myself crying at the most random times. My depression was starting to kick in. I was over whelmed with all these different emotions and I didn't know how to handle them. I was trying to keep it together in case the baby was coming. I was having contractions every 10 minutes so I decided to take a hot bath to help relax my pain. Martavion has been here for all of our kids and I wasn't sure about this one. I desperately wanted to feel okay....wanted..... protected....but most importantly loved. Every since the kidnapping I just been feeling unwanted, I certainly didn't feel pretty and I kinda felt like that's why Martavion didn't wanna be with me and always left me. I know I gained weight in some areas but stressing so much making me lose it.

It was a knock on the door and it opened slightly. I hurried and wiped my face. I know it probably was Majesty. My baby girl just wanted to make sure I was okay. I been so down I can't even accept the love she's trying to give. But I have to be strong for her and all my kids.

You okay? A male voice asked and it was Martavion to my surprise.

I'm fine.

How far apart are the contractions?

They was 10 minutes apart but they are stopping now.

Do you want me to call Bella or take you to the hospital?

No....I'm fine!

You need anything?

No.....

Ight I'm just grab some more stuff than I'll be heading out.

Why don't you love me Martavion?

What?

Why don't you love me? Why are you never here for me? Is it because of the weight? Is it because I'm not pretty any more tell me?! I can handle it....

Magic stop.! Your beautiful inside and out. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and even to this day no one has ever compared to you. I'm always here for you and I'm sorry I haven't been the best husband in a while I'm sorry for not being able to protect you and love you correctly I'm sorry baby. I love you from the bottom of my heart there's no damn doubt about it......

Than why are we fighting so much. We have never faught this much Martavion I'm scared.

Of what?

TO LOSE YOU! TO LET YOU GO! FOR YOU TO BE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE! FOR YOU TO STOP
LOVING ME.!

Baby I'll never stop loving you.! And your not going to lose me I don't want nobody but you.! I agree we have been fighting a lot and that's not healthy for us or the baby. I do think we need to be apart to get our minds back right but I ain't going any where and you know that.

You can say that now Martavion but what if someone comes along and grabs your attention than what?

You'd probably kill me before you let that happen.
His phone started ringing and he got up to go answer it. I rinsed my body off and got out the tub.
"I have to get to the trap it's an emergency....call me if your having any more pain or contractions.!" I nodded my head and sat on the bed. This is not what I wanted.