Chapter 193

MALACHI P.O.V.

Ima go stay over at Mag's for a while! I told Lani as I was packing a bag.

What why? She asked jumping up from the bed.

Bae she not doing so good and I honestly don't know what's going through her mind right now! She needs help.

Are y'all fucking?

What?

You heard me Malachi are y'all fucking? Y'all to damn close like this shit is crazy you keep putting her before your family! We néed you too! She said getting emotional.

I can't believe you just asked me that dumb ass question.! That's my little brother, my baby brother, wife! His BestFriend! His fuckin soul mate. That's the last part I got of him besides his kids. That's my fuckin sister! I treat her exactly how I treated my brother it ain't never been no weird shit and blood couldn't of made me and her no closer! Don't disrespect me like that again! I yelled at her grabbing my bag off the bed. Man Lani need to get her shit together. When Magic start going through shit she act jealous or something like she ain't there for her like how Magic would usually be for her.

Daddy where you going? Harmony asked coming from her room.

Over to Aunty Mag house.

Oh my god I wanna come! Is Majesty there?

I don't know baby but if you coming get your things.

Okay, okay! Here I come! She said as she ran back into her room. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed my phone and keys.

Lani came walking downstairs the stairs with the saddest face. She stood in front of me like she wanted to cry. "I'm pregnant!" She said licking her lips. "I know it's no excuse for me to be acting this way but I'm sorry. Your the best thing that ever happened to me and I just get nervous and scared that we will break up! I know we don't have what they had but I love you to death and I'd hope that her or Martavion would be here for me the way your there for Magic!"

How far along are you?

9 weeks! I found out two weeks ago but I know you was stressed about the trial and the funeral and all that.

You should of told me! You said you didn't wanna have any more kids....what you wanna do?

We are married it's our decision! She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

You know what I want!

Than that'll happen. I'll call the doctors tomorrow morning! She stood on her toes and kissed me. "I love you baby"

I love you to! I kissed her again and she smiled.

I'm readyyyyyy! Harmony sang coming into the kitchen.

We'll finish talking about this later!

Okay send Magic my love! Have fun baby girl make sure my little princesses is okay over there!

I will!

We walked out the back door and to our garage and got in the car. I plugged my phone up to the charger and my daughter plugged her phone up to the Bluetooth as I pulled off.

Oweee daddy can I have some money? She asked stopping the music.

For what?

I just need to get a few things before we go over there!

What store you wanna go to?

Umm Family dollar Is fine. I swear ima be quick!

Now you know damn well you don't know what quick is! I pulled up to the nearest dollar store. I gave my daughter two hundred dollar bills and she ran into the store. I cut my car off and got out. I seen a fein that owed me some money go into the side Ailey.

Yoo! Where my shit at! I questioned him right before his lips touched the pipe.

Ima get it boss I swear!

Or I can just kill you right here.

If you do that I'm dead and you don't get no money!

I want my fuckin money! Do you understand me! You got less than 24 hours if not I'll have yo mother smoken yo ashes out this crack pipe! I said as I put my gun to his head.

I swear ima have it! I let his ass go dropping him to the ground. I ran his pockets and took what he had including the crack that was on him before beating his ass a bit. I tucked my gun behind my back and dropped the crack on the ground. Wasn't nothing worse to a crack head than losing his shit. I got back in the car and Harmony came back out getting in the car smiling so hard.

That look like more than a few Harm! I said pulling off.

Daddy it's really not I swear! She laughed opening the bags. She started to make these baskets and shit. Kids be crafty as hell naw a days.

What you making?!

Just these little baskets for Miracle and Majesty! Just to say I love my cousins y'all mean the world to me and to make them smile from any depression they may have from losing Uncle Tavion! She said proudly. My daughter makes me so proud to be her father. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

Daddyyyyyy! She wined laughing.

You know I love you right and your one of the best things that I ever happened to me!

Yes daddy I know! She said giggling. I pulled into the driveway and we got out the car. Security opened the doors for us and we went into the house.

HARMONYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Majesty yelled so happily running down the stairs. The girls jumped up and down in tears as they hugged each other in smiles. I ran up the stairs and Magic's door was close. The baby was sleeping in the middle of the bed and Magic was in the shower. I heard crying so I walked through the door. It was two lines of coke on the counter and Magic sat in the shower naked with the water on cold pouring down on her as she cried her heart out. I turned the water off and bit my bottom lip to contain my tears. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. Her body was shaking from being so cold.

I wanna be numb, I don't want this feeling any more!  I don't want it! I don't want it! I can't do this!

Yes you can Mag! It's not gone last forever.!

Yes it is! He's not coming back I want him I want him! Please please please just kill me!

Magic I can not do that! You have a baby boy in the next room who needs his mother and you have four other kids whole lost their father they can not lose their mother to! You are strong.! Your fighting this urge everyday your making it.

No I'm not it's getting harder and harder and harder! I can't do this!

Yes you can! Come on! I helped her up and she fell back down from being so weak. She hit her head and her eyes closed. "MAGIC! MAGIC!" I yelled her name shaking her. I checked her breathing and she was still breathing.

MAGIC!!!!! I yelled!

What's going on? Majesty and Harmony asked coming into the room.

Call an ambulance! I yelled through my tears. "Mag wake up!"

What's going on? Micah and Machi asked coming in!

I'm calling them now! Majesty said through her tears.

One of y'all wipe the counter top off! I yelled. Everybody looked terrified. "Wipe it off! I yelled!"

The ambulance is on the way.! Majesty said crying.

Magic's eyes started open slowly as she moaned from the pain.

Magic? Magic?! I asked Ashe she sat up. She opened her eyes and looked scared.
She looked down at her towel clutching it tighter nervously. "Mag you hit your head are you okay?!"

Who are you people?! She asked confused and scared. Everybody looked at each other confused.