Chapter 147

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I sat in my office rubbing my eyes cause I was so tired. I need a fuckin vacation from life. I should just buy a ticket and leave for a while enjoy myself out of town some where. I opened the internet tab and went on Expedia.com

I just started putting in different places to go and dates. Now the question was do I bring Magic or go by myself and enjoy time alone.
All I ever hear is daddy can I or dad can you! I gotta drop this off go pick that up. Run across town to here and go back over there.

Mr Jackson you have an appointment! My assistant said knocking on my door.

You can bring them back. I took a sip of my coffee and stood up as the door opened but sat back down in disbelief as Ciara walked through my doors.

Fancy place you got here boss! She joked.

What you want brah!

Look Martavion I just came to apologize. I was wrong for coming on to you the way I did and putting you in that sexual predicament the way I did! I was just at a weak moment and tried to take advantage of you when you was too. But i do like you like a lot and i gotta lot of love for you I'd do anything for you....you can't tell me what i feel for you isn't real....

Ciara I never in life led you on to thinking anything other than a friendship. I confined in you cause I trusted you. You got a dope as personality and you fun as hell to be around. Maybe if I wasn't married I'd probably try to fuck with you but I'm literally in love with my wife and has been since I was 17 years old. Nothing or nobody could change that. Now the other night and that drunk time before was complete mistakes. I fucked up and I know I fucked up I'm sorry that I can't give you what your looking for.

Why can't you? I know how to play my role...I've been doing it for this long!

And you don't see a problem with that?

No....the best friends make for perfect lovers! Just give me a chance to love you Martavion. We are already so close and we built a bond.

And now I see that was a mistake to make....Look your an amazing woman and there's somebody out there for you, but it's not me.! I'm married! Don't lower your standards and play number two.! You're worth more than that.

So let me guess, your ending our friendship?

Yeah I think we should leave it here. Magic already thinks otherwise and I ain't trying to lose my wife.

Well I have you know, I seen her in the gym earlier today and her, an her workout partner looked real close the way he was behind her stretching her out. When she cheats on you with him don't come crying to me! Cause I'm going to say I TOLD YOU SO! She said angrily before getting up. Tears filled her eyes and she rushed out of my office slamming the door behind her.

Yeah this is definitely the reason why I need a vacation. I packed my stuff up so I can leave for the day. I hit the lights and left the office saying bye to my assistant and canceling the rest of my appointments for the day.

_____________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

Okay now lay on your back and pull your leg to you, make sure the rope is in the middle of your foot.!

This shit hurt Jordan! I laughed.

Trust me your husband is going to thank me now hold it there for 10 more seconds! He laughed standing over me.