Chapter 105

MALACHI P.O.V.

I pushed through the crowed of people to get to the front. Hostages was coming out the front door. My heart was beating so fast. What the fuck was my little brother doing.

He's trying to save his wife Martavion Jackson is a good man! A lady said in tears as the cops shield her as she came from the hospital.

Sir we have visual on the suspect do you want me to take the shot? I heard a voice say off the walkie-talkie. I ran over to the commander.

Don't take the shot! I yelled catching him.

Who are you? He asked confused.

I'm Malachi, Martavion is my little brother. I can talk to him please let me talk to him.!

Follow me! He brought me into this booth. It was filled with computer and camera screens, cops, and the feds. "Martavion has hostages we understand what he's doing but this isn't the way get him to surrender" the commander said.

A victim said he plans to take his life so his wife can get a heart to live. He's trying to escape this! An agent said as he came in.

Get on this speaker and talk to him now! The commander said shoving the mic in my hands.

I cleared my voice as tears rolled down my face. I know Martavion will not hesitate to save Magic in any way possible. "Brother if you can hear me I Love You!" I spoke firmly into the mic. "I think what your doing is amazing......your an amazing person! But you know Magic isn't going to be happy about this....you know she can't live without you! You know how she's going to feel and the damage that can be done!"

Martavion just give it some thought.... Malike said coming in behind me. "And I know your mind is already made up brother....It was a honor to grow up with you, watch you become a man, and a lord. You'll go down in history over this one!" Malike said through his tears.