Chapter 98

LEGEND P.O.V.

So you wanna tell me why you wanted to drag me to  the mall with you so bad? I asked Majesty as we walked back to her car.

No reason really....she said nonchalantly.

Okay....here's your bags! I said giving them to her. I turned to walk away from her.

Do you love her? Majesty asked as I was walking off. I stopped and turned around to her. "Do you love her?" She asked again with tears in her eyes.

Who Majesty?

Legend don't play with me! Do you love her?!

No.....I like the attention she's giving me but no I do not love her. You brought me all the way here to ask if I loved her? That's it?

Do you wanna be with her?

What's with all these questions Majesty?

Yes or no?

Why? If I say yes is that gonna change anything? If I say no is that gonna change anything? You broke up with me remember?! I yelled annoyed.

And it was a mistake!

This the second time you did that! It isn't a mistake.....you ran from me the first time and now you break up with me! But wanna get in your feelings when you see me with somebody else!? I'm not gonna beg you to be with you. You know what you want and clearly it ain't me.. I yelled pisses off before walking off. I got in my car pisses off.

I was completely in love with Majesty but I refuse to be used like my feelings didn't matter. One minute she's up my ass and in love with me and the next she running from me and breaking up with me.

I'm definitely over this shit.