Chapter 72

MAGIC P.O.V.

Mag you okay.? I could hear Malike yelling.

I'm fine.! I huffed my breath through my pain. I was in a dark room with no light. Filtered air a blanket and a air mattress. I don't know how long I been in here or what even happened to me but all I know is that Malike wasn't far from me and he was what was keeping me sane.
My stomach was cramping so bad it made me wanna throw up.

I'm gonna get us out of here okay baby girl.! Talk to me how you feeling?

I'm okay....I have cramps I can't feel the baby move. I was starting to cry my child was my only weakness at this moment.

The baby is gonna be okay long as your okay, Ight.!? He yelled back. I layed down hugging myself. I was gonna try to make myself sleep through my pain.

I want my husband, I desperately wanted him to come save me right now. I feared for my life... my children's lives.... this seems like this was gonna end.

I woke up to foot steps by my door. It opened and a man with a huge gun stood at the door. "Get up.!" He said. His face was covered and he talked with a disguised voice. "Get the fuck up.!" He yelled again. I got up slowly and he grabbed my arm pulling me out the door. He walked me down a hall and to what seem like another open room but I seen Malike, he was beaten up so bad and tied to a chair. I ran to his side and my tears formed in my eyes. My brother looked so defeated. This must be the reason I couldn't hear him any more.

Magic I'm not gonna make it baby girl.! He said low enough coughing blood up.

Yes you is don't say that Malike don't leave me here by myself baby fight.!

When you get out of here make sure Martavion kill everybody.!

I'm going to kill everybody if you die.! Please hold on for me Malike I need you.!

Aye get in here.! The guy yelled. He pulled me up and through me into a room. It was a huge bathroom. Fresh clothes was on the sink and some soap and a rag. "Freshen up.!" He yelled before closing the door. I turned the water on quick and got in the water and took a shower and got dress. The t shirt that I had one I drenched it in hot water. I peaked through the hole in the door and the guy was standing with his back against the door on the phone. I opened the door slow and quietly I quickly wrapped the hot wet shirt around his face suffocating him. His body dropped to the ground. I ran over to Malike to untie him. His body was so weak.

You just don't know how to sit still do you? A male voice said angrily. I looked up and my heart dropped. I thought things would never come to this.