Chapter 68

MICAH P.O.V.

I through the ball in the air trying to make a basket. My mind was all over the place. I was more so just angry as hell inside.

Heyy.! Machi said coming into the gym picking up the ball throwing it back to me. "You good bra.?!" He asked walking closer to me.

Yup.! I said exhaling from my deep breath.

You sure? You ain't really been taking this past week and a half! What's on yo mind kid.? He asked siting down next to me.

Bra that bitch really tried to play me though.! I said with a little laugh pissed off.

Yeah I talked to Heaven about that shit the other day.....I made me look at her ass different. But she explained some shit to me and I definitely think you should hear Halo out.

Nah I don't wanna hear a fuckin thing from her. She can keep that bullshit ass story she got I'm over that shit.

She really likes you Micah.! She been mopping around and sad as hell just like you. And you really like her.....hear her out brah.!

Even if that Shit was the case that he pulled up on her and he kissed her she still went along with a dumb ass bet to get me to fall in love with her ass and break my heart. I ain't building no relationship on no intentions like that.! I know what I did to females before but this ain't my first heart break and that's the reason I don't take females serious. Asia probably was the one who came up with the idea. How you mad at me because we was talking and you fucked my bestfriend and get mad when I turn around and fuck Shay?! Than y'all Wanna send Halo in under cover she's just as bad as him. Maybe you should watch Heaven she might be doing the same thing to you.! I said pissed off getting up off the ground. I slammed the basketball into the ground and walked out our basketball court going upstairs.

Where's mommy.? Miracle asked coming into my room.

I don't know....ain't she in her room.?

No I looked all over the house and I haven't found her like literally every part of the house and everybody car still here.

She probably went somewhere with Aunty Lani or something she'll be back..... what you need?

Her to sign my paper for the field trip tomorrow, she said she was gonna come....

I'll sign it!. I said as I grabbed a pen and her paper.

You don't write like mommy.! She laughed sitting at my desk.

Miracle, baby girl you'll be surprised.! I use to sign my papers all the time cause I got tired of getting in trouble. I laughed handing her the paper.

Oh wow you really do.! She said laughing getting up. "Thank you.!"

Your welcome.! She skipped out my room happily and went about her business. I took a quick shower than laid in my bed on Twitter.

The first couple tweets was Halo's. I clicked her profile and I got mad all over again. "Sometimes it's better to think before you do because the consequences are always worst." She tweeted. As hard as this was I just didn't wanna see anything that had to do with her. I clicked her page and pressed unfollow.