Chapter 127

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Hey I can help you! Legend said grabbing my hand to help me sit up.

I'm fine! I assured him. I didn't want much help from him cause I wasn't feeling him.

Come on stop being like that!

Like what Legend?

Like how you acting....

I'm not acting like anything....we ain't been on the beat term and just wasn't fuckin with each other now all of a sudden you care cause I'm hurt.

Majesty you did more than just hurt yourself you tried to kill yourself. I already feel shitty as fuck for how shit was and is between us and if you would
Of left this earth I would of felt ten times as worse.

Oh really? Kinda hard to fuck tell!

How? Muthafucka I tried with you!

Tried what? When? Where? How! Soon as I broke up with you, you didn't fight for me you didn't try to come back you literally just started fuckin on the same bitch I was insecure about.

You had no reason to be.....

No reason to be? But you instantly started fuckin this bitch! I know I wasn't trippin.

But you is though.

How?

Cause you fuck with somebody else.

No cause you sat there and gave me to somebody else! I don't give a fuck about her. I fuck with her cause ain't Shit else to do.....I fuck with her cause she wanna fuck with me cause you don't!

Yes I do! I loved you.

You loved me but don't fuckin act like it!

How don't I?

You gave me to another bitch! Yo I can't believe we sitting here arguing about a bitch that don't mean shit to me that I can care less about.

Yes you do....Legend I don't care no more.

You do though!

I fuckin don't!

Than what the fuck is you crying for? You mean to tell me you got tears in your eyes for no reason!

No because I love you! I fuckin love you! I never in life ever thought I could imagine myself to even feel this way about someone and I fuckin do.! I feel guilty about letting another bitch have you but what am I suppose to do? Your in a relationship with her and maybe if we would of stayed together this wouldn't of never happened to me.

Do you wanna be with me or not Majesty? No more games, no more lies, no more jealousy?

No! No more! He grabbed me and hugged me tight kissing my forehead stroking my hair as I cried into his chest.

I love you and I'm not going no where! I wanna be with you as much as you wanna be with me! He said shyly holding me.