Chapter 10

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Whats up with you.? Legend asked me coming to me standing next to my locker.

Um nothing....

You been acting weird since we kissed, you can't pick up the phone no more or text me back.? You driving yo own car and Shit what's up talk to me! We was BestFriends before anything so what's going on?

Nothing Legend I told you I just need to think....

Think or is it something else cause I'm really feeling some type of way and if I would of knew you was gone act like this I wouldn't of never did what I did.!

Legend it's not like that I just need some time to process all of this....

All of what Majesty? Cause right now I'm getting the vibes that this ain't what you want.!

What's up baby.! Nick smiled wrapping his arm around my neck.

Oh I see what it is.! Ima fall back from you for a short.! Legend send licking his lips and walking away.

Yeah you do that nigga.! Nick said aggressively.

This ain't what you want G.! Legend said annoyed walking backwards. I know a legend could fight. He was a boxer, and he worked for my dad last summer I seen him in action plenty of times he even knew different types of martial arts.

Leave him alone.! I said to Nick.

What you wanna do kid.?! Nick said getting mad dropping his book bag.

What's up nigga.?! Legend said walking back towards us.

Legend no.! Nick stop it's not worth it.

Yeah listen to ya girl.! Legend laughed in his face.

Exactly nigga my girl.! Nick said grabbing me and kissing me.

Think I give a fuck.! Yeah brah I'm good on you.! Forget what we talked about.! Legend said walking away.

Legend wait.! I yelled pushing Nick off me and running towards Legend. "Legend wait.!" I ran out the doors following him.

Wait for what.?! He yelled finally turning to face me. "You clearly made up yo mind from the jump.! I'm good on you Majesty.!" He said angrily walking towards his car.

Legend.!!!!!! Please stop.! Legend.!!! I cried and yelled his name following him. He got in his car and pulled off away from me. I stood there crying for a second before walking into the school. Sienna wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

You know Legend can't stay mad at you for long girl y'all are bestfriends.! She said as we walked to the bathroom.
I actually felt like we just broke up and our relationship hasn't even started yet.

I fixed my make up and gathered myself together before the bell rang. We made our way into the lunch room. We took our usual seats. Nick brought me my lunch and sat across from me. I didn't even wanna see his face right now.

Ma bad baby.! I know homeboy ya BestFriend and all but dude got to much mouth he had that shit coming.

No you got to much mouth Nick you need to learn to cut it.! Do I ever come in between you and yo Lil BestFriend? "No".! So why do you always feel the need to say something to Legend.?

That's cause he like you.! Your my girlfriend, I love you and that nigga gone have to come get you in blood if he wanna fuck with you and that's just it.! He said sticking his fry in ketchup and eating it.