Chapter 126

MICAH P.O.V.

I pulled up in front of Queens house and I was nervous as fuck! She hasn't answered my calls in days or even texted me back. I'm not losing out on her over a bitch that did me wrong.

I got out the car and knocked in the door lightly. Her street was filled with fiens and drug dealers. The door flew open and she stood before me. She had a busted lip and black eye.

Who did this to you? I asked confused grabbing her.

Micah it doesn't matter! She said with tears in her eyes trying not to cry. "You shouldn't be here right now!"

This is exactly where I should be! I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. "I'm sorry about everything that happened at dinner last week, I want you and I want to be with you! I don't know what this but I know I like you and I wanna be with you!"

Micah we can't be together!

Why not?

Because......look Halo was right.....I do have a record I did hit my brother back finally and had a gun to his head if I do one thing he doesn't like he can send me to jail which is why I need you to leave....if he catches you here he will kill me or send me to jail! She started crying. I pulled her In for a hug and kissed her lips.

I won't let him hurt you!

Oh my god! Her eyes widened and she pulled me into the house. "Come on!" She pulled me up to her room fast. She closed the door behind me and pushed me Into the chest.

Where is he? Her brother yelled loudly at her. "Where is he? I seen you at the door talking to some boy! Your a piece of Shit Queen nobody is ever gonna want you!" He yelled at her over and over again while he hit her. Her screams hit just as hard as his fist did. I pulled my phone out and called the police without saying anything. "Your a worthless piece of shit!" He yelled louder. Queen reached under her bed, face leaking blood and hair pulled out she grabbed a gun pointing it at her.

What you gonna do with that? He laughed taking a sip from his bottle. "You already pulled it befor!" He laughed.

I'll shoot this time I swear I will! She yelled out in tears.

Do it than! You can't do shit right In life anyways DO IT! He yelled at her. I couldn't watch this shit anymore. I jumped out the closet punching him in the face. He started trying to hit me back but I threw them right back at his ass. Queen came and hit him and he smacked her so hard he was able to take the gun out of her hand pulling the trigger he shot her in the stomach twice.

Fuck! Queen?! He yelled crying.

Queen! I yelled rushing to her. "Queen!" "Hey mama look at me"

Micah.....I....I can't! She struggled to breathe as blood poured from her mouth. I tried grabbing her blanket off her bed to put on her stomach to stop the bleeding. "Thank you baby!" She said sweetly looking up at me. She took her last breath and I screamed and screamed in pain. Her brother stood there walking back and fourth contemplating on what to do with the gun to his head. I was sobbing in tears holding her lifeless body.

Police! Put the gun down! Her brother was shoved to the ground and the police was cuffing him. EMT's rushed over to us removing me from her body making sure I was okay. My heart was literally broke as I watched her body being carried out in a body bag on a stretcher.

What happened where's my son? I could hear my mother's voice in the distance. "Baby you okay?" Her voice seemed so distant but she was now in my face. I got up without looking at her or saying anything and getting in my car. I pulled off crying I should of just left when she told me too!