Chapter 63

MICAH P.O.V.

Halo looked so beautiful as she walked down the stairs. All her family was here to watch her and her sister go off to homecoming.

My mom was more so excited than we was. We took so many pictures and videos. I was dressed in an all black on black armoni suit with the rose gold Gucci loafers that had the fur on the back. My dreads was two strand twisted to the back in a ponytail. I had my diamonds on, my Rolex and a Cuban to match. I was looking dumb fly. And with my baby on my arm yeah you couldn't tell me shit.!

Y'all look so handsome.! Halos mom said coming over to me and my brother.

Thank you ma'am.! I said politely.

My mom took a picture of me my brother and Majesty all together. Than a few more of Majesty, Halo, and Heaven.! Than Majesty and Legend, than of course us and Legend. I know I was gonna be the first runner up in the royal court tonight but if the juniors could be considered homecoming King it'll be all me I bet.!

My mom let us rent any car we wanted for homecoming. I chose that Lambo I got all black on black with the blacked out tints and Machi got the all red joint to match his fit to. Majesty was pulling up well Legend was pulling up in the all white Lamb truck. My family definitely come fire when it comes to this stuntin shit.

We pulled up to homecoming and it was already lit. The music was blasting and it was people every where from outside to inside.

We went in and got our table. The guys was waiting for us. "This is Halo, my girl.!" I said introducing her to my friends Mark, Brandon, and Mitch.

Oweee she's beautiful.! Anisa, Brandon date said smiling.

Thank you.! Halo smiled as she took her seat. I pushed her chair in and sat next to her.

You want some punch or something? I asked her grabbing two cups.

Yes please.! She smiled shyly. I nodded my head at my brother and he got up with me so did the other guys leaving all the girls at the table.

They could hold their own right? Machi asked laughing as we looked back.

Yeahhhhh...?! I laughed questionable.

Damn y'all niggas lucky.! Mitch said slapping both of us up.

No dead ass they fine as fuck how the fuck y'all pull that shit.! Brandon asked after taking a sip of his drink.

Just got lucky.! Machi answered grabbing the drinks.

Sure did.! I sat Halos drink down in front of her and sat down. "You look beautiful.!" I smiled kissing her cheek.

And so do you.! She giggled.

Thank you princess.!

Let's dance.! I held her hand helping her up and we walked to the dance floor. The DJ was playing Never Gonna Let You Go by Faith Evens. " I love this song.!" She said placing her arms around my neck.

My parents got married to this song......she sung at they wedding.

Than you know what that means.! She said smiling.

What?

"I want to give my heart my
Soul my love to you oh baby
Yeah cause every day I'm not
With you I'm missin' you like
Crazy. I need for you to love
Me!" She smiled hard singing to me.

What if I did love you?! I smiled and it shocked her she stopped singing. I pulled a small box from my pocket. I opened the box showing it to her.