Chapter 46

"Dramas are boring. Now let me show you what really a rape is!" Zayn slurred before gulping more alcohol down his throat.

He was way too angry to control himself, completely out of his mind. The only thing running in his head was the words of those strangers and the whirl of new foreign emotions he had been feeling lately. The past, one year back happenings were haunting him way to much entirely destroying his actual mind and feelings.

First ever time he is this much drunk, two bottles already down and now the third one is in his hand. The too strong alcohol which doesn't suit him is rushing through his veins making him totally a different person.

*People say that alcohol helps to lessen the pain because it makes a person to forget everything. But had they ever thought how much damage it could do? How much it could hurt others? And how much it is injurious to health?*

For a moment, Alicia's mind got blacked out at the words Zayn said. Her glittering eyes full of tears widened. It was like the whole world just stopped and the only thing which was audible was the sound of her heartbeat and dreading footsteps Zayn was taking slowly towards her.

Zayn took one step ahead while rising the bottle up to his mouth. He gulped the drink thrice before looking at Alicia like a hungry lion.

Alicia soon came into her senses and she swiftly stepped back looking here and there nervously.

She had been through a lot because of Zayn's anger but this time it was the whole new level. She hadn't seen him like this ever before.

She was frightened.

"Zayn?" She swallowed the bile in her throat while her lips started quivering slowly. "What-what are you saying?" She stepped back and her left hand touched the headboard and soon she gripped it tightly for support.

"I said what you heard Drama Queen!" Stumbling a bit, Zayn took another step forward causing Alicia to squirm into the wall behind.

"Lo-look!" She swallowed again while her tears fell down freely touching her puffy cheeks. "I-I don't like these types of jokes!" Her breathing ditched her when Zayn took one more step ahead.

"Jokes?" Zayn laughed a bit tilting his head a little.

"I'm not in the mood of jokes--" Zayn stepped forward so that he is two steps away from the poor girl. "—Miss Redwood." He swallowed the leftover beer before smashing the empty bottle near Alicia's feet.

Her body jolted up suddenly and she scooched herself into the headboard as if it was her only support in the dark room.

"Zayn...." Her voice cracked. "S-step a-away." A sob left her mouth in fear.

Zayn's complete new demeanor was scaring her to death. The way he was looking at her scared her.

"Let me show you in real how it feels when someone tries to kiss you forcibly." His voice was completely distant. It wasn't the voice of a person to whom Alicia loved madly.

"You-you have gone mad." She hastily wiped her tears with her palm. "Get aside! I-I need to go down. It's res-result time!" She stuttered. Her mouth felt dry while her tiny hand squeezed the headboard tightly.

Alicia tried to move when Zayn abruptly stepped forward and gripped Alicia from shoulders. "Fuck the result!" He jolted her up a little to make her look into his eyes scaring the shit out of her.

Alicia's hands automatically rose up between her and Zayn's chest and her breathing got really fast. She looked up into his eyes.

For a second her eyes saw the real Zayn Malik for whom she has fallen so hard. She saw those caramel eyes which were saying so many things to her secretively. Those beautiful hazel orbs which once contained so much affection towards her. Every ounce of her body begged him to come back as a faded whimper left her mouth.