Chapter 15

Song- 'Everything Has Changed' by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

You definitely have to plug this song on, unless its every rhythm and music is already on your mind. It's like the song is playing and I'm describing what exactly is happening between Zayn and Alicia during the song! :) So pleaseee!

Side picture is just to tell you about Zayn and Alicia's Position while singing :) Imagine them like that.

~~~~

"H-How was it?" I asked still looking down.

Silence!

I was so nervous to look up but his silence was making me impatient and I pulled my eyelashes a little upwards to look at him. He was still staring at me with wide eyes and his lips were slightly parted. His hands were rested on the chair carelessly and his face was glistening bright because of the sunlight coming in through the window.

"Zayn?"

Still no response!

I think he didn't like it that's why he isn't responding. My face fell and I pressed my lips together.

"I told you that I'm not a good singe--"

"I hate you!" He cut me and I immediately looked at him as his words stung in my heart.

"How a slimy little liar you are!" He shook his head repeatedly in shock while looking at me.

I somewhat relaxed as I got what he actually meant but my heart again picked up a beat as he moved closer. He came and sat beside me and held my shoulders turning me to face him.

"You. Were. Incredible Alicia! You hear me! Incredible!" He slightly juddered my shoulders while emphasizing on the word 'incredible' by squeezing his eyes shut and then opening.

"We're definitely bringing home a trophy." He exclaimed and my smile widened at his excitement.

"I'm glad you liked it." I smiled more looking in his glittering eyes.

"Phstt. I loved it Partner." He showed me his full toothed smile and I giggled.

"Let's sing one more song but this time--" He raised his finger.

"—together." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled and blushed looking down.

I held the guitar properly yet again and we both cleared our throats. Zayn made himself sit properly on the bench and rubbed his hands together.

"Let's get started." He whispered in excitement while winking and showing me his oh-so-breathtaking smile.

I can see what music could do to both of us.

Music is life.

I smiled and started strumming the guitar.

****

(Alicia)

All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now,

know something now

I didn't before

And all I've seen

since 18 hours ago

his green(here hazel ;) ) eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel right