Chapter 30

The Charismatic picture of our very own Zayn Malik is to the side :) Credit :- My sweet reader @Zayngel_Foreva <3

------------------------

"Mate? What the hell has happened to your lips? They are swollen!" Harry intrigued holding Zayn at arm's length.

My heart just starts beating fast. Oh my god! We kissed!

I quickly pressed my lips together between my teeth from inside, hiding them for everyone to notice that mine are just same as Zayn's.

"Uh!" Zayn's eyes flicked to me and then Harry. "It's just...Err....I need to go to washroom." Zayn stuttered before rushing out.

"Weird." Harry shrugged before joining the others who are just having fun dancing and laughing.

"Your lips are swollen too Al." Kim whispered in my ear and her eyes were just too wide as if she knew what's going on.

My heart was in my stomach as I swallowed the air inside.

"Oh My God!" She pulled me to the side away from everyone.

"Oh My God! Is it true what I'm thinking? Alicia?" She was just too shocked to close her mouth which made me shiver like hell.

I looked here and there not meeting her eyes. Just quite!

"Al? Do you guys-Do you guys just---"

"He kissed me!" I blurted out before hugging her tightly hiding my flushed face.

"Oh My! Alicia! I knew it! I just knew it!" She swayed me in a hug while laughing.

"What did you know?" A soft shy smile came onto my face as I tightened my arms around her.

"Awe! Someone is blushing I guess!" Kim pulled out before watching my red face.

"Awiee! My babe is red scarlet mess! Ha!" She smirked.

"Kim!" I laughed nervously before turning to go outside.

"Where are you going Al? By the way I knew that you guys are just...." She cupped her cheeks as I looked at her."...... made for each other."

"Keep dreaming!" I stuck my tongue out as the blush never left my face and ran outside trying to control my fast beating heart.

I was walking with a stupid smile on my face so carelessly not even looking ahead of me when I bumped with a hard chest and almost lost my balance. I closed my eyes shut in fear of falling before a strong arm surrounded my waist preventing me from touching the ground.

I opened my eyes slowly and abruptly pulled away jostling the person away from me.

"Hey! Don't get me wrong. I just didn't want you to fell down, nothing else." Rickard said with a soft smile while raising his hands up.

My heartbeat started running like a horse as I quickly recovered myself and turned to go.

"Alicia wait!" He shouted from behind and I quicken my speed.

"Hey! Please! Just give me a minute to apologize Alicia!" He requested while running with more speed than I and popped in front of me.

I immediately stopped dead in my place as the fear rushed in my nerves.

"Please don't be scared. I swear I'm not here to do anything stupid. Please?" He pleaded before looking down.

"Please let me go." I pleaded back before stepping one step away from him.

"Alicia please don't act like this. I'm already ashamed of what I did to you. Please let me rectify my mistake? Just give me one single chance please?" He pleaded as the guilt was evident on his face.