Chapter 21

"Blood...." He said in a shocked and low voice.

Kim and Alicia's eyes widened seeing the scarlet red hands of Harry. Alicia moved behind Zayn and covered his mouth seeing his back as the tears again fall down her eyes uncontrollably.

"Oh My God!" Alicia sniveled when she saw a lot of blood oozing out of Zayn's torn blue shirt.

His shirt was completely worn out from the back near his left shoulder and from the other parts in a haphazard manner. Zayn immediately turned around to hide his wounded back.

"I'm okay." He tried to assure Alicia who had a much pained expression on her face.

Alicia wiped her tears trying hard to control her intense emotions and made her posture stern. "Kim call Doctor immediately and tell him to reach here as soon as possible." She said sternly while grabbing Zayn's wrist.

"But we already have doctor in our colle---"

"She is on leave today. Please! Make it quick. Until then I'm cleaning his wounds." Alicia half yelled cutting Harry before pulling Zayn with her.

"Alicia I'm okay." Zayn said looking at Alicia and then her hand which held his wrist tightly.

Alicia didn't say anything and kept dragging him to the medical room. Her hair were wafting slightly over Zayn's face and he was staring at her angelic beauty and indescribable soft features. He was unconsciously drifting along with her while his eyes never left her face.

Why is she doing this? Why did she come after me in the burned up room? Why is she worried about me? Why did she say that she was afraid of losing me?

All the questions were agitating Zayn as they started messing up with his heart. The emotions which were being intensified irresistibly by her caused his heart to wobble inside his chest. At the very running moment, where he would be thinking about his wounds and his bruised back he was thinking of nothing but Alicia. He had forgotten completely about the pain caused by the unstoppable blood dripping out of his back. He clenched his teeth as he didn't get any of the answers of his questions. He wasn't liking the fact that a girl is causing this much topsy-turvyness inside his mind.

When Alicia just entered into the medical room pulling Zayn inside, he abruptly grabbed her shoulders and end up pinning her to the wall. She got perplexed by his action, her eyes widened while looking straight into Zayn's frightening ones. 

"Why are you doing this?" He whisper shouted through clenched teeth while looking straight through her bewildered eyes.

She left her breath which she was holding for seconds before saying. "Zayn....it's not the time to interrogate. Your back needs to be cleane--"

"Why did you come after me when you were fully aware that the room was burning?" He growled while tightening his grip over her shoulders.

"Zayn, we can talk about this later but right now your wounds are--"

"Why? Why were you afraid of losing me when I'm nothing to you? Why are you worried if I'm wounded? Damnit why?" He yelled exasperatingly gripping her shoulders tighter forgetting about the rashes over them.

"Because I care about you! It hurts me to see you in pain! I'm worried because you are important to me!" She yelled back not breaking the eye contact when tears spilled out of her brown beautiful eyes.

"And why am I important to you?" He gripped her shoulders tighter than before causing her to whimper a little.

"Zayn stop. You are hurting me." Her voice cracked as she looked over her shoulders.