Chapter 59

This chapter is dedicated to @colorful_like_Galaxy (cupcake ^_^)

She is the one whose messages and comments have been so damn sweet that I just feel the need to hug her every time haha...She is the one adorable person and a cute supporter of my book. Eeeks! ^_^

Wish ya best of luck for whatever you do in your life I love youu cupcake! xxx

--

Here we go :) x

Recap

"I love you so much." I said while running my hand in his hair and giving him a kiss of love on his lips.

"I love you so much more." He said before crushing my lips within his for the last long lingering minute.

---

I ran my hands softly in his hair as his plumped lips moved down my jaw line. I tilted my head a bit guiding him to kiss me where I needed him. The warmth of his body and the pleasure his lips were giving took me to another world, world of pure ecstasy and immense love. I moaned throwing my head back as he placed soft ticklish kisses on my neck. My legs slowly started slipping down his torso finally making me stand on my own feet.

Zayn pulled me closer by my waist with one hand while other was drawing circles on my bare back. His soft kisses more like grazing my skin were making my knees lose all their strength and I pushed his head deep into my neck. I felt him opening his mouth and he placed a wet kiss on my squirming skin. An audible breath left my mouth at the sensation and I tug at his hair hard. I was feeling all dizzy.

We were standing in the dark, my body plastered to his, back touching the tank behind. The feelings I had been feeling were all so new. The feelings of being loved, being treated as a doll, feeling of being in the arms of the one to whom I loved, and these feelings were so intense and vivid. The softness of his hair under my hands, the skin to skin touch of his face with the base of my chin, his nose nuzzling my skin under the earlobe while he kisses my sensitive spots were all too much.

My eyes were opening and closing in rhythm to the kisses Zayn was placing on my neck. The sound of his lips trailing down my neck was causing my heart to beat louder as ever. My one hand gripped his hair while other slipped under his jacket from his neck.

In a quick second he shrugged his jacket off providing me better access to feel his body over his thin shirt.

"Zayn..." I moaned squeezing his head between my shoulder and my cheek as he continued to give me feverish kisses. His soft lips moved dangerously down my throat and I groaned.

"Oh my..." I gulped hard and tried to pull him up.

"Baby...you are so innocent." He mumbled moving his lips up to the other side of my neck. The invisible yet so vivid touch of his tongue forced me to close my eyes as if I was going to faint. I was panting.

"I have waited so long to love you like this." He said; voice deep and soft as ever. I felt his mouth on my shoulder savoring my skin making it wet. Uneven loud breaths leaving my mouth, my eyes fluttering close, lips getting pressed to his head and hands doing god knows what in his hair and on his shoulder blade.

I was so out of order, panting and moaning, hands opening and closing on his back. I just realized that my bare feet were resting on his shoes.

"Oh Zayn, what are you doing to me..."

He nibbled at my throat, my sensitive skin filled with goosebumps and I didn't even realize how hard I had been pushing my body to his, hard enough in the hope to subside the feels, the intimacy a bit. His lips trailed upwards as he placed a sloppy kiss under my chin.