Chapter 12

Recap

Although I was unable to speak anything louder but my insides using their own mind called him for help. Begged him mentally to come and help me. But nothing happened. How can he know that I'm in trouble?
My eyes start to brim more as Rickard's face is an inch away from my skin.

"Please!" I whined again but he didn't budge.

No Alicia! You can't give up. No. You can't allow him to do this to you! Fight Alicia Redwood. Fight! My thinking self motivated me.

I, somehow grab his face with my right hand trying to prevent him from touching. I pull my left leg up and hit him hard in the groin. He instantly leaves me and holds his pained part.

"Aah! You fucking bitch!" He groaned.

I immediately run from there only to be chased by two another guys.

"Don't let her escape. She has to pay for what she did." I heard Rickard grumbling.

I speed-up as his words scared the hell out of me. Oh My God! What would happen if they caught me? I accelerated more as the adrenaline rushed through my legs.

"Stop running chick!"One of the two shouted.

I reach my purse and pull out the phone to call Kim while running aimlessly. I look back only to find both of them a few meters away.

No please!

Jesus help. Please! I pray for my dear life.

I dial Kim's number as I see them almost catching me.

"Hello! Kim!" I speak up freaking out.

~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

The tyres made a screeching noise as the car stops in front of dorms.

"Finally!" Kim sighs placing her head back on the seat.

I remain silent.

"Mom and Dad didn't know what happened last year, Zayn." She says placing her hand on my shoulder as she sees me unresponsive.

"I know." I half-smile breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry that I forgot to tell them. I'm sorry for not telling them to not to ask you anything about it." She pouts sadly.

"Oh Come.On. Potato! It's not your fault." I pull her into a side hug and shake my head at my cute best friend.

I know she cares a lot about me, especially from the last year. And I know she is thinking that I'm upset because her parents bring up the subject but I'm not. Yes, the memory of that night shakes me inside out but I have learned by know how to deal with it and she needs to know that.

"Forget about it okay? I'm completely fine Potato, I swear." I pinch my Adam's apple to assure her.

She smiles.

"By the way potato, I wonder what your boyfriend should be like if you are this much sweet." I tease her tapping one finger on my chin and she raises her eyebrows in amusement.

"He must be cute, funny, adorable...." I start counting on my fingers.

"....and handsome umm.... tall and muscular also and the one who could love you like anything and---"

"Shut up!" She giggles and hit my arm playfully.

"It's too much of good qualities in one person." She hides her face in her hands as the blush is obvious on her cheeks.