Chapter 4

Cover pic credit goes to @imamalikerr :)

~~¤~~

Kim's POV

Thank god! Everything is okay.

I don't understand why that asshole Rickard doesn't get it into his thick head that messing with us is a blunder. Duh!

I saw Zayn standing alone at some distance. This idiot never fails to confuse me. What is he doing alone? Wondering, I move my feet towards him.

"Mr. Zzzz-Zu-Zayn ?" I walked in front of him, teasing him on his name. Haha...I love irritating him. I made a puppy cheeky face smiling ear to ear waiting for him to spat but nothing came out from his mouth. Moreover, he looks lost ?

"Zayn?" I shook him on his shoulder scrunching my eyes.

"Huh?....Uh yeah?" He murmured coming out of ..whatever!

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing to worry about." He takes a pause and replies.

"Actually.." He trails and I'm all ears to listen.

"Yes?" I push him to continue.

"Potato, your new roommate is weird." He said making weird faces.

"Oh..Alicia? Yeah! She is kind of...Kind of nervous wreck you know. In the morning, she asked me for Hitler's office and she looked hell nervous." I confess.

"Well, I shouldn't say that straight." I pointed.

"May be it's her first day or something like that. I just met her today so I don't know." I pout. When I looked at Zayn, he was smirking and on the verge of laughter.

"What?" I ask glaring at him. He burst out laughing. He puts his right arm around my shoulder and I pout more.

"You are too cute Kim." He laughs.

"Whatever! Stop laughing at me." I hit him on his chest faking a frown.

"I didn't ask you the full fledged detail about Alicia. Rather I was going to say something until you started. " He explains still laughing a little.

"Ohh!" The only words I could manage, came out of my mouth.

"She was kind of lost somewhere." Zayn scrunched up his eyebrows swifting to a serious mode.

"When we were talking, she suddenly moved away and ran off as if she had seen a ghost." He frowns deeply.

"Am I a ghost?" He points to himself still frowning.

Now It's my turn to laugh.

But...Oh Shit!

"Zayn, I'll see you later." I wave making my way towards the building.

"But potato! Where are you going?" He asks from behind. I turn my face a little and mouths. "Later!"

In all this I forgot to give Alicia her keys. She must be needing them. I jogged to dorms and there she is, biting her nails, in front of our locked room as predicted.

I smiled.

She is sweet and innocent. Although a hell lot nervous than she needs to be. No worries, she'll learn to live. She's rooming with the Kim Farr.

"Hey Alicia!" I smiled widely.

"Kim!" She exclaimed as if she is super happy seeing me. Okay!

"I was going to come to you only. Actually I need to change clothes but I don't have the key." She says looking towards the room.