Chapter 17

Is he even real for God's sake?

What the hell just happened?

I think this is the one and only question which is being asked by me often since I met him!

I slammed the books on the table which I left on my bed before going to meet him down.

Why does he act like this always? Why does he behave as a softie one moment and the hard and unimaginable at another?

Kim said he is impulsive and I get that. But snarling at someone with no reason is just out of line. We were laughing. We were just sharing a good moment before he turned it into worse! What happened to him suddenly?

I clutched my hair as his behavior and he himself was getting into my nerves. All the past moments were running in my head in a jumbled way. I closed my eyes for a moment before sitting on a bed.

He said that he liked control but still he apologized to me a number of times. Why? And I know he will again apologize for what he just did!

He hasn't kissed any girl but he kissed me twice. Why? And Kim's reaction, when she told me this, was something much delicate then it should be.

Had he never been through a relationship? Why? He is smart and attractive. Any girl would be dying to be his then why is he still single?

And that night....when I hit his chest like a freak....

~~~~

"My family includes my Mom, dad, me and my Angel."I smiled.

"Your Angel?"Zayn raised his brows.

"Angel is my little sister. She is the only one who loves me actually."I looked away as I found myself missing Angel.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Drowned in the memories and the time I spent with my sister, I told him the truth.

"My mom remains busy in the household activities plus her job and other responsibilities. So we barely talk or share a thing. She loves me. But....she has never shown it to me. And my dad.... "My vision blurred at the name of DAD. "I don't think I even exist for him. He never talk. He never ask about what I'm doing or what I want to do in my life. I just don't even know that why he is so cold to me. He just cares for nothing but himself. I still love my dad but unfortunately I never get the same thing back and it...hurts."I looked away as I felt the tears and quickly wiped them away. I smiled looking back at Zayn who was watching me carefully.

"But I have my Angel."I smiled wide burying the whole distress inside.

Father love is something that means so much for a child especially a girl. But here I am who don't even know what it is. I smiled again pushing the thoughts away.

"I and Angel are the closest. Our bond is strong and I can do anything for her. She is the most beautiful girl and I could kick anyone's ass who would try to hurt her." I twisted my eyes in a playful way doing some kicking actions to lighten the mood and guess I succeeded as Zayn chuckled.

"Kick anyone's ass huh? Have you ever killed a fly in your life? "He asked teasingly.

"Umm...No." I pouted. "But that doesn't conclude that I can't kick someone's ass."I defended myself.

"Yeah yeah. Why not, you are a strong girl. You just hit my chest. "He laughed and I smiled shyly.

"Tell me about your family." I smiled changing the subject.